Yoga intervention may be helpful in reduced symptoms of migraine, particularly in women, epidemiological studies suggested
Migraine headache is one most common headache defined as a condition of chronic neurological disorder of moderate to severe headaches, and nausea, usually developed gradually over 5–20 minutes and last for less than 60 minutes.
Yoga, the ancient technique practice for harmonized external and internal body well beings, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement and gesture..... has been best known for people in Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
According to the study of migraine patients randomly given either conventional care (n = 30) or Yoga with conventional care (n = 30) and yoga practice session for 5 days a week for 6 weeks along with conventional care.
* Yoga group expressed a strong improvement in clinical variables in compared to control
* In yoga alone group, the improvement was found profoundly more effective in compared to both yoga + conventional care and conventional care groups.
Truly, yoga slow breathing and meditation ameliorated stress cause of central nervous system in stimulated production of stress hormones in induction of hormone imbalance that trigger sensitive primary nerve in carried pain impulses from your mouth, teeth, head, face, ears, and neck and reduced production of nitric oxide synthases (iNOS) in facilitated muscle constriction in increased migraine pain, through decreased levels of nitric oxide (NO), a free radical in the regulation of cerebral and extra cerebral cranial blood flow.
The above differentiation were supported by the randomized controlled trial of patients with migraine without aura assigned to yoga therapy or self-care group for 3 months, conducted by the University of Rajasthan.
Importantly, the study demonstrated a significant reduction of symptoms of migraine headache in all aspects and frequency and associated clinical features. Dr. John PJ, the led author opinionated.
The final results suggested that yoga intervention exerted a significant effect on endothelial function of migraineurs, through decreased plasma level of vascular cell adhesion molecule (VCAM), but expressed no significant difference in plasma levels of intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM), in compared to control group.
Levels of vascular cell adhesion molecule (VCAM) and intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM) were elevated in patients with migraine headache.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(2) Effectiveness of yoga therapy in the treatment of migraine without aura: a randomized controlled trial by John PJ1, Sharma N, Sharma CM, Kankane A.(PubMed)
(3) Preventive Effects of a Three-month Yoga Intervention on Endothelial Function in Patients with Migraine by Naji-Esfahani H1, Zamani M2, Marandi SM2, Shaygannejad V3, Javanmard SH1.(PubMed)
(4) Prostaglandins and prostaglandin receptor antagonism in migraine by Antonova M1.(PubMed)
(5) Randomized, controlled trial of phytoestrogen in the prophylactic treatment of menstrual migraine by Burke BE1, Olson RD, Cusack BJ.(PubMed)
(6) The role of nitric oxide (NO) in migraine, tension-type headache and cluster headache by Olesen J1.(PubMed)