1. Altered platelet function Omage 3 fatty acid made from fish may have a strong implication on plaletet function due to the presence of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in increased occlusion time and sharply reduced accumulation of fibrin under flow conditions(1)(2).
2. Gastrointestinal adverse effects
Moreover, omega-3 fatty acid preparation may undergo oxidation incontribution to patient intolerance and potential toxicity(8).
According to a randomized double-blind crossover study in compared 6 wk of n-3 fatty acid supplementation (12 g fish oil) and corn plus olive oil, long term intake of 3 fatty acid supplementation expressed in increased glycerol gluconeogenesis in contribution to deterioration of glycemic control(12).
However, during the 6 weeks of experiment, researchers also found intake of n-3 fatty acid supplementation lowers triacylglycerols in patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus without worsening glycemic control(12).
Intake of Omega-3 fatty acids
9. May increase the effects of blood thinning medications, including aspirin, warfarin (Coumadin), and clopedigrel due to its anti coagulative activity(13).
For More information of yoga lessons tailor to a complete well being for women, please visit: YOGA BURN
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(12) Dietary supplementation with n-3 fatty acids increases gluconeogenesis from glycerol but not hepatic glucose production in patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus by Puhakainen I1, Ahola I, Yki-Järvinen H.(PubMed)
(13) Possible Interactions with: Omega-3 Fatty Acids by Pennstate University