Breast cancer is a medical and chronic condition caused by cell growth irregularly and uncontrollably in the breast tissue. At the early stage, most cases of breast cancer start in the cells of the inner lining tissue of milk ducts (Ductal carcinoma) or the lobules (Lobular carcinoma) that supply the ducts with milk.
At the advanced stage, breast cancer cells caused by the alternation of DNA can travel far away from the primary site to infect other healthy tissue and organs.
Most patients at the early may have a lump when touching with no symptoms.
However, an unhealthy diet and lifestyle are some of the preventable risk factors that form a major cause of breast cancer onset.
Genetic preposition, one of the prevalent risk factor associated with the increased risk of breast cancer has been under intensifying study in scientists over the world over a few decades ago, suggested that women who carry the mutated genes BRCA1 and 2 have 60% most likely risk to develop breast cancer before the age of 70.
Another prevalent and most mentioned risk factor associated with the risk of the disease is obesity.
The risk factors of breast cancer can be divided into 2 groups
* Preventable risk factors include exposure to ionizing radiation, hormone replacement therapy, use of oral contraceptives, alcohol, being obese and physical inactivity.
* Unpreventable risk factors include family and personal history, age, race, genetic preposition, dense breast, and reproductive history.
If you are at a higher risk of breast cancer, please make sure your self check your breast every month for preventive measures.
Since breast cancer is so sensitive to levels of the hormone, some scientists suggested that hormonal changes may have a critical impact on the disease.
On finding a potential phytochemical for the treatment of chronic diseases, researchers examined the ursolic acid, a naturally synthesized pentacyclic triterpenoid, widely distributed in different fruits and vegetables anti0breast cancer property.
* Ursolic acid and its derivatives exhibited anticancer activity, anti-inflammatory effects, and induction of apoptosis in several human cancer cells.
* Furthermore, ursolic acid inhibited breast cancer proliferation by inducing cell G1/G2 arrest.
* Moreover, ursolic acid regulated the expression of key proteins in signal transduction pathways against the promotion of breast cancer.
* Additionally, ursolic acid-induced apoptosis in human breast cancer cells through intrinsic and extrinsic apoptotic pathways.
* Ursolic acid scavenged free radicals and p[rocesses a potent anti-inflammation activity.
Intake of tocopherols in the form of supplements should be taken with extreme care to prevent overdose acute liver toxicity.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You. How-To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Ursolic acid, a potential anticancer compound for breast cancer therapy by Yin R1, Li T1, Tian JX1, Xi P1, Liu RH. (PubMed)