In compared to herbal medicine, food therapy even takes longer to ease symptoms, depending to stages of the treatment which directly address to the cause of disease.
Recent studies suggested that coffee and coffee caffeine may have a potentially effect in reduced risk and treatment of breast cancer, selectively.
Coffee, becoming a popular and social beverage all over the world, particular in the West, is a drink made from roast bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
In the review of literature from database of PubMed with selection of 37 published articles, involving 59,018 breast cancer cases and 966,263 participants, suggested that
1. There are no significant association of coffee and coffee caffeine intake and breast cancer risk
2. Post menopause women drinking coffee daily and regularly have a reduced risk of breast cancer developing.
3. Women who are BRCA1 mutation carriers showed a positive risk of breast cancer from coffee intake
The study also indicated that for additional cup of coffee consumed risk of breast caner decrease by 2% and 1% for every 200mg/day increment in caffeine intake.
Women with breast cancer in BRCA carriers who habitually drank 0, 1-3, 4-5 and 6 or more cups of coffee showed a relative risk odd ratio of 1.00, 0.90, 0.75 and 0.31, respectively.
The finding evidences of relative odd ratio of suggested that risk of breast cancer was reduced in this group of women linearly to numbers of coffee and coffee caffeine consumed daily.
Dr, Jiang W, lead author said, " (According to the findings) women with BRCA gene mutation, coffee consumption is unlikely to be harmful and that high levels of consumption may in fact be related to reduced breast cancer risk"
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Coffee and caffeine intake and breast cancer risk: an updated dose-response meta-analysis of 37 published studies by Jiang W1, Wu Y, Jiang X.(PubMed)
(2) Coffee consumption and breast cancer risk among BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers by Nkondjock A1, Ghadirian P, Kotsopoulos J, Lubinski J, Lynch H, Kim-Sing C, Horsman D, Rosen B, Isaacs C, Weber B, Foulkes W, Ainsworth P, Tung N, Eisen A, Friedman E, Eng C, Sun P, Narod SA.(PubMed)
(3) The CYP1A2 genotype modifies the association between coffee consumption and breast cancer risk among BRCA1 mutation carriers by Kotsopoulos J1, Ghadirian P, El-Sohemy A, Lynch HT, Snyder C, Daly M, Domchek S, Randall S, Karlan B, Zhang P, Zhang S, Sun P, Narod SA.(PubMed)