In compared to herbal medicine, food therapy even takes longer to ease symptoms, depending to stages of the treatment which directly address to the cause of disease.
Good news for men coffee lovers, coffee and coffee caffeine consumption daily and regularly are associated to attenuated risk and treatment of prostate cancer, epidemiological study suggested.
Coffee, has become a popular and social beverage all over the world, particular in the West, is a drink made from roast bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
Prostate Cancer is a medical condition characterized by cell growth disorderable and uncontrollable in the prostate.
In the study of the efficacy of coffee intake and risk of prostate cancer (PC-3 and DU145) on 6,989 men of the Moli-sani cohort aged ≥50 years showed that
1. Risk of prostate cancer reduced by 53% in people drinking over>3 cups/day in compared to participants at the lowest consumption (0-2 cups/day)
2. Injection of caffeine in both cancer cell lines PC-3 and DU145 showed a substantial activity in reduction of proliferative and metastatic behaviors.
Other, in the selection of twenty-eight studies (14 case-control and 14 cohort studies) on coffee caffeine (CC) with 42399 PC patients for the final meta-analysis searched from data bases of Pubmed and Embase, researchers, filed the following results
1. Men, drinking six or more cups per day had a lowest relative risk for overall prostate cancer in compared to nondrinkers.
Taking altogether, there is no doubt that coffee and coffee caffeine intake were associated linearly to
reduced risk of localized and advanced and lethal prostate cancer, Risk of cancer is also reduced proportionally with additional cup of coffee consumed.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) An Up-to-date Meta-analysis of Coffee Consumption and Risk of Prostate Cancer by Xia J1, Chen J2, Xue JX3, Yang J3, Wang ZJ3.(PubMed)
(2) Reduction by coffee consumption of prostate cancer risk: Evidence from the Moli-sani cohort and cellular models by Pounis G1, Tabolacci C2, Costanzo S1, Cordella M2, Bonaccio M1, Rago L3, D'Arcangelo D4, Filippo Di Castelnuovo A1, de Gaetano G1, Donati MB1, Iacoviello L1,5, Facchiano F2; Moli-sani study investigators6.(PubMed)
(3) Coffee consumption and prostate cancer risk and progression in the Health Professionals Follow-up Study by Wilson KM1, Kasperzyk JL, Rider JR, Kenfield S, van Dam RM, Stampfer MJ, Giovannucci E, Mucci LA.(PubMed)