In compared to herbal medicine, food therapy even takes longer to ease symptoms, depending to stages of the treatment which directly address to the cause of disease.
Coffee, second to green tea is popular and social beverage all over the world, particular in the West, made from roast bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
Obesity is a medical condition of excess body fat accumulated overtime. According to the Body Mass Index(BMI), a BMI of over 30 is an indication of obesity.
Good news for coffee lovers, bioactive components found in coffee may have a potential effect in reduced risk and management of obesity, a renowned institute study opinionated.
1. decrease lipid accumulation in cells via the regulation of the cell cycle in fat tissue
2. improved fat metabolic formation in both protein and transcription factors expression
Further more, the study also expressed the important of coffee intake in influence the gut microbiota in obese animals and humans.
Additionally, in the evaluation of possible lipid catabolism and body fat regulation effects of 3-caffeoylquinic acid in Green coffee bean extract (GCBE) in high-fat diet (HFD)-induced obese mice fed with only HFD or HFD with GCBE at 50, 100, and 200 mg/kg, respectively, researchers filed the following results
1. GCBE treated group showed a significantly decreased body weight gain, liver and white adipose tissue weights, but importantly intake of coffee also regulated adipose tissue lipolysis hormones in breaking down fat accumulation.
2. The efficacy of treatment group in reduced obesity risk may also benefit to the decreased mRNA expression levels of adipogenesis and adipocyte metabolism in both gene and protein expression.
3. In compared to other treated group, GCBE treated mice displayed a lower fat mass and relative body weight and decreased fat mass.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Molecular mechanisms of the anti-obesity effect of bioactive compounds in tea and coffee by Pan MH1, Tung YC2, Yang G3, Li S3, Ho CT4.(PubMed)
(2) Green coffee bean extract improves obesity by decreasing body fat in high-fat diet-induced obese mice by Choi BK1, Park SB2, Lee DR1, Lee HJ2, Jin YY3, Yang SH4, Suh JW5.(PubMed)
(3) Coffee consumption, obesity and type 2 diabetes: a mini-review by Santos RM1, Lima DR2.(PubMed)