Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
In Herbal Medicine, symptoms of the diseases can only be eased gradually, depending to stage of the treatment which directly address to the cause of the disease.
Kidney bean may process potential beneficial health effects in anti-human immunodeficiency virus (anti-HIV), the recent joint study suggested.
Kidney bean is popular food, with kidney shape, strong flavor and color in reddish brown in nature, used often as an excellent dietary selection because of enormous health benefits with a good source of protein and minerals.
Human immunodeficiency virus(HIV) is the viral cause of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome overtime, if infected
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Phaseolus vulgaris Lectins: A Systematic Review of Characteristics and Health Implications by He S1,2,3, Simpson BK3, Sun H1, Ngadi MO4, Ma Y2, Huang T5.(PubMed)
(2) A lectin with anti-HIV-1 reverse transcriptase, antitumor, and nitric oxide inducing activities from seeds of Phaseolus vulgaris cv. extralong autumn purple bean by Fang EF1, Lin P, Wong JH, Tsao SW, Ng TB.(PubMed)
(3) Inhibitory effects of antifungal proteins on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 reverse transcriptase, protease and integrase by Ng TB1, Au TK, Lam TL, Ye XY, Wan DC.(PubMed)
(4) A hemagglutinin from northeast red beans with immunomodulatory activity and anti-proliferative and apoptosis-inducing activities toward tumor cells by Chan YS1, Wong JH, Fang EF, Pan W, Ng TB.(PubMed)
(5) Glycine-rich cell wall proteins act as specific antigen targets in autoimmune and food allergic disorders by Lunardi C1, Nanni L, Tiso M, Mingari MC, Bason C, Oliveri M, Keller B, Millo R, De Sandre G, Corrocher R, Puccetti A.(PubMed)
(6) HIV and autoimmunity by Zandman-Goddard G1, Shoenfeld Y.(PubMed)