Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Whole food(herbal medicine) used as medical treatment, linking health benefits in prevention, management and treatment of diseases has induced much interests in today renowned scientists.
But many researchers have raised question of herbal quality, because geographic differences, time of grown and harvest, etc. may effect their's potency. I do believe, these questions can only be answered by experience herbalists.
Intake of cruciferous vegetable may be inversely correlated with circulating of proinflammatory levels of in women.
In a total of 1,005 middle-aged Chinese women study, consumption of cruciferous vegetable regularly is associated to lower circulating concentrations of proinflammatory cytokins.
Proinflammatory cytokines, also known as Interleukin (IL) and tumor necrosis factor (TNF), secreted by immune system to protect out body in inducing fever, inflammation, tissue destruction, etc.
Further to the study, Sulforaphane (SFN) and Diallyl disulfide(DAFDs), the naturally occurring isothiocyanate found in cruciferous vegetables, in the highly metastatic B16F-10 melanoma cells exhibited the induction of apoptosis in the cancer cell line, through involvement of proinflammatory cytokines, such as tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-α), interleukin.
Dr. Pratheeshkumar P, the lead author of the study suggested, DADS induces caspase-dependent apoptosis through a induced cell death pathway in B16F-10 melanoma cells by activating...... and suppressing pro-inflammatory cytokines.
In fact, chemical compounds found in the vegetable, not only inhibited the pro infammatory cytokins in expression of chronic diseases and caners, but also involved in other aspects, such as environment airborne particulate pollutants, according to the East Campus - Laurentian University.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Cruciferous vegetable intake is inversely correlated with circulating levels of proinflammatory markers in women by Jiang Y, Wu SH, Shu XO, Xiang YB, Ji BT, Milne GL, Cai Q, Zhang X, Gao YT, Zheng W, Yang G.(PubMed)
(2) Induction of apoptosis by sulforaphane in highly metastatic B16F-10 melanoma cells by Hamsa TP1, Thejass P, Kuttan G.(PubMed)
(3) The role of mitochondria-mediated intrinsic death pathway in gingerdione derivative I6-induced neuronal apoptosis by Lin CH1, Chen PS, Kuo SC, Huang LJ, Gean PW, Chiu TH.(PubMed)
(4) Oral administration of 3,3'-diindolylmethane inhibits lung metastasis of 4T1 murine mammary carcinoma cells in BALB/c mice by Kim EJ1, Shin M, Park H, Hong JE, Shin HK, Kim J, Kwon DY, Park JH.(PubMed)
(5) Sulforaphane-stimulated phase II enzyme induction inhibits cytokine production by airway epithelial cells stimulated with diesel extract by Ritz SA1, Wan J, Diaz-Sanchez D.(PubMed)