Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. According to a community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home, musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(*).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
Devil's claw also known as wood spider, is a plant of genus Harpagophytum in the family of Pedaliaceae, native to South Africa, used as herb in traditional and herbal medicine to treat fever, rheumatoid arthritis, skin, gallbladder, pancreas, stomach and kidneys conditions, etc.Harpagoside, a Glycoside, the chemical, principle extracted from the Devil’s Claw root, contributes the natural anti-inflammatory properties and used as a Gout remedy and other painful disorders of the musculoskeletal system(274). The major phytochemical harpagoside, as a major iridoid glycoside, exhibited anti-inflammatory and COX inhibitory activity against rheumatism, gout, palsy and amenorrhea(276), according to the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research.
According to the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Harpagophytum procumbens root may be very effective used in the management and/or control of painful, arthritic and other inflammatory conditions, as well as for adult-onset, type-2 diabetes mellitus as the roots is used exclusive in some communities of South Africa(275).
Furthermore, phytochemical phenylpropanoid glycoside acteoside found in the herb(277) also ameliorated the levels of serum uric acid and hyperuricemic in mice through expression of inhibited mouse liver xanthine dehydrogenase XDH and xanthine oxidase XO activity(278), the Second Military Medical University suggested.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
(275) Analgesic, antiinflammatory and antidiabetic properties of Harpagophytum procumbens DC (Pedaliaceae) secondary root aqueous extract by Mahomed IM1, Ojewole JA.(PubMed)
(276) Anti-inflammatory effect of Ajuga bracteosa Wall Ex Benth. mediated through cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibition by Gautam R1, Jachak SM, Saklani A.(PubMed)
(277) New and known iridoid- and phenylethanoid glycosides from Harpagophytum procumbens and their in vitro inhibition of human leukocyte elastase by Boje K1, Lechtenberg M, Nahrstedt A.(PubMed)
(278) Hypouricemic effects of phenylpropanoid glycosides acteoside of Scrophularia ningpoensis on serum uric acid levels in potassium oxonate-pretreated Mice by Huang CG1, Shang YJ, Zhang J, Zhang JR, Li WJ, Jiao BH.(PubMed)