Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. According to a community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home, musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(*).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
Green tea contains more amount of antioxidants than any drinks or food with the same volume, and is the leaves of Camellia sinensis, undergone minimal oxidation during processing, originated from China. Epidemiological evidence showed that green green tea process anti cancers and anti progression of numbers of diseases(264), including gout(265)(266)
Quercetin, another green tea main component of antioxidant also displays lowered plasma uric acid concentrations significantly, equivalence to in approximately 100 g red onions, for 4 weeks in healthy males(268).
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
(264) #Healthy #Foods - Green tea - Leaves of Camellia sinensis by Kyle J. Norton
(265) Quercetin lowers plasma uric acid in pre-hyperuricaemic males: a randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial by Shi Y1, Williamson G1.(PubMed)
(266) The association of vitamin C, alcohol, coffee, tea, milk and yogurt with uric acid and gout by Towiwat P1, Li ZG2.(PubMed)
(268) Quercetin lowers plasma uric acid in pre-hyperuricaemic males: a randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial by Shi Y1, Williamson G1.(PubMed)
(269) Effects of green tea extract on serum uric acid and urate clearance in healthy individuals. by Jatuworapruk K1, Srichairatanakool S, Ounjaijean S, Kasitanon N, Wangkaew S, Louthrenoo W.(PubMed)