Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. According to a community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home, musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(*).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
A. In conventional medicine perspective
5. Intra-articular corticosteroids
a. Intraarticular steroid injections are injected directly into an affected joint to improve joint function in patinet with gout. According to the study led by the Flexion Therapeutics, Inc., intra-articular corticosteroids porduced by the company significantly improved histological scores with no adverse effect on the HPA axis, through reduced pathophysiology of multiple joint diseases such as osteoarthritis (OA), RA and gout(256).
Unfortunately, Dr. Wechalekar MD and colleagues at the Repatriation GeneralHospital, suggested, "There is presently no evidence from randomized trials to support the use of intra-articular glucocorticoid treatment in acute gout. Evidence suggests intra-articular glucocorticoids may be a safe and effective treatment in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis"(257).
b. Side effects are not limit to(258)
b.2. Facial flushing
b.3. Local skin atrophy and depigmentation
b.4. Crystalline synovitis
b.5. Allergic reaction
b.6. Uterine haemorrhage
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
(255) ACTH therapy in infantile spasms: side effects by R Riikonen and M Donner(PMC)
(256) Sustained efficacy of a single intra-articular dose of FX006 in a rat model of repeated localized knee arthritis by Kumar A1, Bendele AM2, Blanks RC3, Bodick N4.(PubMed)
(257) Intra-articular glucocorticoids for acute gout by Wechalekar MD1, Vinik O, Schlesinger N, Buchbinder R.(PubMed)
(258) Intraarticular cortisone injection for osteoarthritis of the hip. Is it effective? Is it safe? by David W. Kruse(PMC)