Cardiac muscle or heart muscle or myocardium is a type of muscle that helps the heart to pump blood to nourish the entire body by performing the coordinated contractions.
* Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a result of the thickening of the heart muscle, at the septum between the ventricles, below the aortic valve.
* Ischemic cardiomyopathy is the condition caused by narrow arteries that affect the supply blood to the heart muscle.
* Restrictive cardiomyopathy is a condition that the walls of the lower chambers of the ventricles are too rigid to expand
With an aim to find a potential ingredient for the improvement of cardiovascular circulation, researchers examined the effect of bromelain on ischemia/reperfusion (IR) injury is characterized by the production of oxygen-free radicals leading to disturbances in vasomotility (microvascular constriction) and microvascular permeability (interstitial edema formation).
The study included a rabbit hindlimb model of I/R (2.5/2 h) were given Phlogenzym, containing rutin, trypsin, and bromelain enterally (60 mg/kg body weight) 30 min prior to ischemia (Ph group).
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review by Rajendra Pavan, Sapna Jain, Shraddha, and Ajay Kumar. (PMC)
(2) The result of dosage and individual predisposition. Alcoholic cardiomyopathy by B. Maisch. (PMC)