Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Whole food(herbal medicine), linking health benefits in prevention, management and treatment of diseases has placed an important role in human history over many centuries. The finding of whole food medication by renowned scientists all over world to replace the single ingredient of Western medicine with little or no side effect has been difficult due to no commercial benefit and patent right to producers.
In breast cancer patients, Uncaria tomentosa exhibited its bioactive immunomodulators effects in regulating the immune system against irregular cell growth and inflammation.
Cat's claw found in the tropical jungles of South and Central America, is a genus Uncaria, belonging to the family Rubiaceae, used in traditional medicine over two thousand years as a tonic, contraceptive, anti-inflammatory and infectious agent, and to treat diarrhea, rheumatic disorders, acne, diabetes, cancer and diseases of the urinary tract, etc..
Auto immune diseases are the disorder caused by immune system attacks the body healthy cells.
Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) may be the next medical plant used for treatment of auto immune diseases through its stimulated immune effects.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Uncaria tomentosa increases growth and immune activity in Oreochromis niloticus challenged with Streptococcus agalactiae by Yunis-Aguinaga J1, Claudiano GS2, Marcusso PF2, Manrique WG2, de Moraes JR3, de Moraes FR4, Fernandes JB1.(PubMed)
(2) The Immunomodulatory Potential of Selected Bioactive Plant-Based Compounds in Breast Cancer: A Review by Baraya YS1, Wong KK2, Yaacob NS3.(PubMed)
(3) Modulation of cytokine expression by traditional medicines: a review of herbal immunomodulators by Spelman K1, Burns J, Nichols D, Winters N, Ottersberg S, Tenborg M.(PubMed)
(4) Immunomodulating and antiviral activities of Uncaria tomentosa on human monocytes infected with Dengue Virus-2 by Reis SR1, Valente LM, Sampaio AL, Siani AC, Gandini M, Azeredo EL, D'Avila LA, Mazzei JL, Henriques Md, Kubelka CF.(PubMed)
(5) Toxicological aspects of the South American herbs cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) and Maca (Lepidium meyenii) : a critical synopsis by Valerio LG Jr1, Gonzales GF.(PubMed)