Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Whole food(herbal medicine), linking health benefits in prevention, management and treatment of diseases has placed an important role in human history over many centuries. The finding of whole food medication by renowned scientists all over world to replace the single ingredient of Western medicine with little or no side effect has been difficult due to no commercial benefit and patent right to producers.
Intake of cinnamon in patients is found to enhance mmunomodulatory effect. According to the study by the Kyung Hee University, water extract of cinnamon bark (CWE) involved proteins in intracellular signaling molecules in activated T cells without exhibiting allergic, stress and over reaction of anti body effects.
Cinnamon is a spice derived from the inner bark of tree, native to South East Asia, of over 300 species of the genus Cinnamomum, belonging to the familyLauraceae, use in herbal and traditional medicine as anti-fungal and bacteria level, to improve reproductive organ, prevent flatulence and intestinal cramping, and to treat indigestion, diarrhea, bad breath, headache, migraine, etc.
The impact of CBEO on 17 protein biomarkers play critical roles in inflammation and tissue remodeling.
In a Human Skin Disease Model. researchers found that cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) bark essential oil (CBEO) significantly inhibited an immunomodulatory protein molecule in expression of inflammation'
Dr. Pahan K, said, " Sodium benzoate (NaB), a metabolite of cinnamon, improve immunomodulatory activities in regulated many immune signaling pathways responsible for inflammation, glial cell activation, switching of T-helper cells, modulation of regulatory T cells, cell-to-cell contact, and migration....."
Further more, the approved metabolite of cinnamon also found to modify T cells at multiple steps and inhibit adoptive transfer of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis.
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Immunomodulatory effect of water extract of cinnamon on anti-CD3-induced cytokine responses and p38, JNK, ERK1/2, and STAT4 activation by Lee BJ1, Kim YJ, Cho DH, Sohn NW, Kang H.(PubMed)
(2) Antiinflammatory Activity of Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Bark Essential Oil in a Human Skin Disease Model by Han X1, Parker TL1.(PubMed)
(3) Immunomodulation of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis by cinnamon metabolite sodium benzoate by Pahan K1.(PubMed)
(4) Sodium benzoate, a food additive and a metabolite of cinnamon, modifies T cells at multiple steps and inhibits adoptive transfer of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis by Brahmachari S1, Pahan K.(PubMed)
(5) Improvement in orofacial granulomatosis on a cinnamon- and benzoate-free diet by White A1, Nunes C, Escudier M, Lomer MC, Barnard K, Shirlaw P, Challacombe SJ, Sanderson JD.(PubMed)