Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(1).
Rheumatoid Arthritis is defined a chronic disorder as a result of inflammation, affecting mostly the flexible (synovial) joints and tissues and organs in the body. The disease affects more women than men and generally occurs after the ages of 40, causing diminished quality of life of many elders(1). According to CDC, Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) affects over 52 millions of adults in the US alone, including 294,000 children under age 18 with some form of arthritis or rheumatic conditions(2). Rheumatoid Arthritis can induced bone loss through elevating bone resorption without increasing bone formation(4). A cross-sectional population-based study of 1042 patients with rheumatoid arthritis showed that RA patients had an increased risk of death from various causes(4a).
The risk Factor of Vaccines
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by immune dysfunction in attacking its own tissues, causing severe damage and inflammation of the joints, especially in the progresses to destruction of cartilage and bone. The causes of auto immune disorder is unknown, but some researchers expected the following.
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) 8 Areas of Age-Related Change(NIH)
(2) Arthritis-Related Statistics(CDC)
(3) Valgus deformities of the feet and characteristics of gait in patients who have rheumatoid arthritis by Keenan MA1, Peabody TD, Gronley JK, Perry J.(PubMed)
(4) Serum Sclerostin Level Among Egyptian Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: Relation to Disease Activity ,Bone Mineral Density and Radiological Grading by Mehaney DA, Eissa M, Anwar S, El-Din SF(PubMed)
(4a) Death rates and causes of death in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a population-based study by Sihvonen S1, Korpela M, Laippala P, Mustonen J, Pasternack A(PubMed)
(32a) Insights into IL-37, the role in autoimmune diseases by Xu WD1, Zhao Y1, Liu Y2.(PubMed)
(33) miR-573 is a negative regulator in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis by Wang L1, Song G2, Zheng Y3, Wang D4, Dong H4, Pan J1, Chang X3.(PubMed)
(34) Altered expression of microRNA-203 in rheumatoid arthritis synovial fibroblasts and its role in fibroblast activation by Stanczyk J1, Ospelt C, Karouzakis E, Filer A, Raza K, Kolling C, Gay R, Buckley CD, Tak PP, Gay S, Kyburz D.(PubMed)
(35) Abnormal networks of immune response-related molecules in bone marrow cells from patients with rheumatoid arthritis as revealed by DNA microarray analysis by Lee HM1, Sugino H, Aoki C, Shimaoka Y, Suzuki R, Ochi K, Ochi T, Nishimoto N.(PubMed)
(36) What is the consequence of an abnormal lipid profile in patients with type 2 diabetes or the metabolic syndrome? by Windler E1(PubMed)
(37) Potential mechanisms leading to the abnormal lipid profile in patients with rheumatoid arthritis versus healthy volunteers and reversal by tofacitinib by Charles-Schoeman C1, Fleischmann R, Davignon J, Schwartz H, Turner SM, Beysen C, Milad M, Hellerstein MK, Luo Z, Kaplan IV, Riese R, Zuckerman A,McInnes IB.(PubMed)
(38) [Association between systemic inflammation and autoimmunity parameters and plasma lipid in patients withrheumatoid arthritis].[Article in Chinese]by Xue C1, Liu WL, Sun YH, Ding RJ, Hu DY.(PubMed)
(39) Lp(a) lipoprotein and lipids in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: serum levels and relationship to inflammation by Dursunoğlu D1, Evrengül H, Polat B, Tanriverdi H, Cobankara V, Kaftan A, Kiliç M.(PubMed)
(40) High-density genetic mapping identifies new susceptibility loci for rheumatoid arthritis by
Eyre S, Bowes J, Diogo D, Lee A, Barton A, Martin P, Zhernakova A, Stahl E, Viatte S, McAllister K, Amos CI, Padyukov L, Toes RE, Huizinga TW, Wijmenga C,Trynka G, Franke L, Westra HJ, Alfredsson L, Hu X, Sandor C, de Bakker PI, Davila S, Khor CC, Heng KK, Andrews R, Edkins S, Hunt SE, Langford C, Symmons D; Biologics in Rheumatoid Arthritis Genetics and Genomics Study Syndicate; Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium, Concannon P, Onengut-Gumuscu S,Rich SS, Deloukas P, Gonzalez-Gay MA, Rodriguez-Rodriguez L, Ärlsetig L, Martin J, Rantapää-Dahlqvist S, Plenge RM, Raychaudhuri S, Klareskog L,Gregersen PK, Worthington J.(PubMed)
(41) Genetic association of CCR5 promoter single nucleotide polymorphism in seronegative and seropositiverheumatoid arthritis by Lima G1, Furuzawa-Carballeda J, Ramos-Bello D, Jakez-Ocampo J, Pascual-Ramos V, Núñez-Alvarez CA, Granados J, Llorente L.(PubMed)
(42) Overexpression of Aiolos in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell Subsets from Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Rheumatoid Arthritis by Cai X1, Liu X1, Du S1, Xu X1, Liu A1, Ge X1, Qiao Y1, Jiang Y2,3.(PubMed)
(43) NLRP3 rs35829419 polymorphism is associated with increased susceptibility to multiple diseases in humans by Zhang Q1, Fan HW1, Zhang JZ1, Wang YM1, Xing HJ1.(PubMed)
(44) Interleukin-6 promoter haplotypes are associated with etanercept response in patients with rheumatoid arthritis by Schotte H1, Schmidt H2, Gaubitz M3, Drynda S4, Kekow J4, Willeke P5, Schlüter B2.(PubMed)
(45) Rheumatoid arthritis and periodontitis - inflammatory and infectious connections. Review of the literature by Rutger Persson G1(PubMed)
(46) Porphyromonas gingivalis may play an important role in the pathogenesis of periodontitis-associatedrheumatoid arthritis by Liao F1, Li Z, Wang Y, Shi B, Gong Z, Cheng X.(PubMed)
(47) The potential role of Th17 in mediating the transition from acute to chronic autoimmune inflammation:rheumatoid arthritis as a model by Ferraccioli G1, Zizzo G.(PubMed)