Whole food(herbal medicine), linking health benefits in the prevention, management, and treatment of diseases has placed an important role in human history over many centuries. The finding of whole food medication by renowned scientists all over the world to replace the single ingredient of Western medicine with little or no side effect has been difficult due to no commercial benefit and pattern right to producers.
Cat's claw found in the tropical jungles of South and Central America, is a genus Uncaria, belonging to the family Rubiaceae, used in traditional medicine over two thousand years as a tonic, contraceptive, anti-inflammatory and infectious agent, and to treat diarrhea, rheumatic disorders, acne, diabetes, cancer and diseases of the urinary tract, etc..
The chemical constituents of Cat's claw include ajmalicine, akuammigine, campesterol, catechin, carboxyl alkyl esters, chlorogenic acid, cinchonain, corynantheine, corynoxeine, daucosterol, epicatechin, harman, hirsuteine, hirsutine, iso-pteropodine, etc.
Cancer is a class of diseases in which a group of cells growing and multiplying disordered and uncontrollable way in our body, becoming progressively worse and damaged other healthy tissues, sometimes spreading to other organs in the body via lymph or blood and results may be in death.
The herbal whole herb medicine may be used for the treatment of various cancers. In a recent study, cat's claw chemotypes showed a directed influence on genotoxicity and cytotoxicity against nonmalignant and malignant human cell lines.
manner, leading to cells death in the tumor cell divisive process.
According to the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) in joint study with other renowned institutions, Quinovic acid glycosides purified fraction (QAPF) of U.tomentosa found in Cat' claw decreased the growth and viability and protected against cell proliferation in both T24 and RT4 cell lines, through interfering with the inflammation, immunity, cell proliferation, differentiation pathway.
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Genotoxicity and cytotoxicity of oxindole alkaloids from Uncaria tomentosa (cat's claw): Chemotype relevance by Kaiser S1, Carvalho ÂR2, Pittol V2, Dietrich F3, Manica F3, Machado MM4, de Oliveira LF4, Oliveira Battastini AM3, Ortega GG2.(PubMed)
(2) Cat's claw oxindole alkaloid isomerization induced by cell incubation and cytotoxic activity against T24 and RT4 human bladder cancer cell lines by Kaiser S1, Dietrich F, de Resende PE, Verza SG, Moraes RC, Morrone FB, Batastini AM, Ortega GG.(PubMed)
(3) Quinovic acid glycosides purified fraction from Uncaria tomentosa induces cell death by apoptosis in the T24 human bladder cancer cell line by Dietrich F1, Kaiser S2, Rockenbach L1, Figueiró F1, Bergamin LS1, da Cunha FM3, Morrone FB4, Ortega GG2, Battastini AM5.(PubMed)
(4) Uncaria tomentosa (cat's claw) improves quality of life in patients with advanced solid tumors by de Paula LC1, Fonseca F, Perazzo F, Cruz FM, Cubero D, Trufelli DC, Martins SP, Santi PX, da Silva EA, Del Giglio A.(PubMed)
(5) Antitumoral and antioxidant effects of a hydroalcoholic extract of cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) (Willd. Ex Roem. & Schult) in an in vivo carcinosarcoma model by Dreifuss AA1, Bastos-Pereira AL, Avila TV, Soley Bda S, Rivero AJ, Aguilar JL, Acco A.(PubMed)
(6) Uncaria tomentosa exerts extensive anti-neoplastic effects against the Walker-256 tumour by modulating oxidative stress and not by alkaloid activity by Dreifuss AA1, Bastos-Pereira AL, Fabossi IA, Lívero FA, Stolf AM, Alves de Souza CE, Gomes Lde O, Constantin RP, Furman AE, Strapasson RL, Teixeira S, Zampronio AR, Muscará MN, Stefanello ME, Acco A.(PubMed)