Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Whole food(herbal medicine), linking health benefits in prevention, management and treatment of diseases has placed an important role in human history over many centuries. The finding of whole food medication by renowned scientists all over world to replace the single ingredient of Western medicine with little or no side effect has been difficult due to no commercial benefit and patent right to producers.
Cat's claw found in the tropical jungles of South and Central America, is a genus Uncaria, belonging to the family Rubiaceae, used in traditional medicine over two thousand years as a tonic, contraceptive, anti-inflammatory and infectious agent, and to treat diarrhea, rheumatic disorders, acne, diabetes, cancer and diseases of the urinary tract, etc..
The chemical constituents of Cat's claw include, ajmalicine, akuammigine, campesterol, catechin, carboxyl alkyl esters, chlorogenic acid, cinchonain, corynantheine, corynoxeine, daucosterol, epicatechin, harman, hirsuteine, hirsutine, iso-pteropodine, etc.
Arthritis is one common musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) inflammatory diseases, affecting one or more joints with symptoms of joint pain and stiffness.
In a total of 50 patients with RA, undergoing sulfasalazine or hydroxychloroquine treatment enrolled in a randomized 52 week, 2 phase study, a 24 weeks of treatment with the UT extract exhibited a reduction of the number of painful joints compared to placebo (by 53.2% vs 24.1%; p = 0.044),
Dr. Sandoval M.. the lead author at the Albany Medical College, suggested. oral pretreatment for UT protected against inflammatory disorders, through interaction of the proinflammatory expression with its antioxidant properties.
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Effect of Uncaria tomentosa extract on purinergic enzyme activities in lymphocytes of rats submitted to experimental adjuvant arthritis model by Castilhos LG1, Rezer JF2,3, Ruchel JB4,5, Thorstenberg ML6,7, Jaques JA8,9, Schlemmer JB10,11, Doleski PH12, Rossato MF13, da Silva MA14, Casalli EA15,16, da Cruz RC17, Ferreira J18, Athayde ML19, Gonçalves JF20,21, Leal DB22,2(PubMed)
(2) Antioxidants and antiinflammatory dietary supplements for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis by Rosenbaum CC1, O'Mathúna DP, Chavez M, Shields K.(PubMed)
(3) Randomized double blind trial of an extract from the pentacyclic alkaloid-chemotype of uncaria tomentosa for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis by Mur E1, Hartig F, Eibl G, Schirmer M.(PubMed)
(4) Cat's claw: an Amazonian vine decreases inflammation in osteoarthritis by Hardin SR1(PubMed)
(5) Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities of cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa and Uncaria guianensis) are independent of their alkaloid content by Sandoval M1, Okuhama NN, Zhang XJ, Condezo LA, Lao J, Angeles' FM, Musah RA, Bobrowski P, Miller MJ.(PubMed)