Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Regular physical activity has long been found to associate to the prevention of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and other chronic diseases, but regular walking in contribution to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) have been lacking.
1. Emphysema, a type of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), is defined as a long term and progressive condition cause of shortness of breath but depending to the stage of lung function as a result of damage to tissues of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. In the study of 63 patients with stable COPD (spirometric GOLD stages 2–4) and 17 age- and comorbidity-matched controls, researchers found that in contrast to asthma, COPD is characterised by elevated concentrations of both BDNF and TGF-beta1 in serum. The stage-dependent association with lung function supports the hypothesis that these platelet mediators may play a role in the pathogenesis of COPD(1). In some cases, but rarely, Emphysema is caused by Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency emphysema.
2. Chronic bronchitishat
Chronic bronchitis is a chronic inflammation of the lung’s bronchi cause of the increased production of mucus in the lung of that leading to difficult breathing.
People With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease may benefit in Regular Walking, Researchers of the joint study lead by the University of Mancheste, also revealed that dialogue support and primary task support techniques are both acceptable and likely to be persuasive by PwCOPD to participate in daily walking(2).
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(2) Using Persuasive Technology to Increase Physical Activity in People With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease by Encouraging Regular Walking: A Mixed-Methods Study Exploring Opinions and Preferences by Bartlett YK1, Webb TL2, Hawley MS3.
(3) Long-Term Effects of an Internet-Mediated Pedometer-Based Walking Program for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Randomized Controlled Trial by Moy ML1, Martinez CH, Kadri R, Roman P, Holleman RG, Kim HM, Nguyen HQ, Cohen MD, Goodrich DE, Giardino ND, Richardson CR.
(4) An Internet-Mediated Pedometer-Based Program Improves Health-Related Quality-of-Life Domains and Daily Step Counts in COPD: A Randomized Controlled Trial. by Moy ML1, Collins RJ2, Martinez CH3, Kadri R4, Roman P4, Holleman RG4, Kim HM5, Nguyen HQ6, Cohen MD7, Goodrich DE4, Giardino ND8, Richardson CR9.
(5) A three-year follow-up of a nurse-led multidisciplinary pulmonary rehabilitation programme in primary health care: a quasi-experimental study by Zakrisson AB1,2, Hiyoshi A3, Theander K4,5.
(6) Increased mortality in patients with severe COPD associated with high-intensity exercise: a preliminary cohort study by Schaadt L1, Christensen R2, Kristensen LE2, Henriksen M1.
(7) A behaviour change intervention to reduce sedentary time in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: protocol for a randomised controlled trial by Cheng SWM1, Alison J1, Dennis S1, Stamatakis E2, Spencer L3, McNamara R4, Sims S5, McKeough Z1.
(8) Influence of changes in physical activity on frequency of hospitalization in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease by Esteban C1, Arostegui I, Aburto M, Moraza J, Quintana JM, Aizpiri S, Basualdo LV, Capelastegui A.