Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Whole food(herbal medicine), linking health benefits in prevention, management and treatment of diseases has played an important role in human history over many centuries. The finding of whole food medication by renowned scientists all over world to replace the single ingredient of Western medicine with little or no side effect has been difficult, due to no commercial benefit and patent right to producers.
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species in the onion genus, belonging to family Amaryllidaceae, native to central Asia. It has been used popularly in traditional and Chinese medicine in treating common cold and flu, blood pressure cholesterol levels, natural antibiotic, etc. but Garlic appears to be generally safe although allergic reactions may occur.
Cancer is a class of diseases in which a group of cells growing and multiplying disordered and uncontrollable way in our body, have become progressively worse and damaged other healthy tissues. Sometimes cancer cells spread to other organs in the body via lymph or blood and results may be in death.
Recent study lead by author Dr. Oommen S, indicated that allicin, the main ingredient found in garlic induced the formation of apoptotic bodies, nuclear condensation and a typical DNA ladder in cancer cells, causing cell death.
Researchers in the study of ingredient allicin also showed that the phytochemical was capable in inducing an increase of the rate of apoptosis with affecting the expression the cell cycle division and negation of pro inflammation.
In the research of the function of 20 compounds from garlic, researchers at the Kerala Agricultural University, Kerala, suggested that garlic Phytocompounds Possess Anticancer Activity by Specifically Targeting Breast Cancer Biomarkers.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Allicin (from garlic) induces caspase-mediated apoptosis in cancer cells by Oommen S1, Anto RJ, Srinivas G, Karunagaran D.(PubMed)
(2) Caspase-independent cell death by allicin in human epithelial carcinoma cells: involvement of PKA by Park SY1, Cho SJ, Kwon HC, Lee KR, Rhee DK, Pyo S.(PubMed)
(3) Allicin inhibits cell growth and induces apoptosis through the mitochondrial pathway in HL60 and U937 cells by Miron T1, Wilchek M, Sharp A, Nakagawa Y, Naoi M, Nozawa Y, Akao Y.(PubMed)
(4) Garlic Phytocompounds Possess Anticancer Activity by Specifically Targeting Breast Cancer Biomarkers - an in Silico Study by Roy N1, Davis S, Narayanankutty A, Nazeem P, Babu T, Abida P, Valsala P, Raghavamenon AC.(PubMed)
(5) Garlic-derived organosulfur compound exerts antitumor efficacy via activation of MAPK pathway and modulation of cytokines in SGC-7901 tumor-bearing mice by Jiang X1, Zhu X1, Huang W1, Xu H1, Zhao Z2, Li S1, Li S3, Cai J3, Cao J3.(PubMed)
(6) Garlic extract in bladder cancer prevention: Evidence from T24 bladder cancer cell xenograft model, tissue microarray, and gene network analysis by Kim WT1, Seo SP2, Byun YJ1, Kang HW1, Kim YJ1, Lee SC1, Jeong P1, Seo Y3, Choe SY3, Kim DJ4, Kim SK5, Moon SK6, Choi YH7, Lee GT8, Kim IY8, Yun SJ1, Kim WJ1.(PubMed)
(7) EGFR gene regulation in colorectal cancer cells by garlic phytocompounds with special emphasis on S-Allyl-L-Cysteine Sulfoxide by Roy N1, Nazeem PA2, Babu TD3, Abida PS2, Narayanankutty A3, Valsalan R2, Valsala PA2, Raghavamenon AC3.(PubMed)