Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Whole food(herbal medicine), linking health benefits in prevention, management and treatment of diseases has placed an important role in human history over many centuries. The finding of whole food medication by renowned scientists all over world to replace the single ingredient of Western medicine with little or no side effect has been difficult due to no commercial benefit and patent right to producers.
Intake of cinnamon is found to improve fasting glucose, glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity in women with insulin resistance associated with the polycystic ovary syndrome.
Cinnamon is a spice derived from the inner bark of tree, native to South East Asia, of over 300 species of the genus Cinnamomum, belonging to the familyLauraceae, use in herbal and traditional medicine as anti-fungal and bacteria level, to improve reproductive organ, prevent flatulence and intestinal cramping, and to treat indigestion, diarrhea, bad breath, headache, migraine, etc.
Cinnamaldehyde, in animal study found in the husk of Cicer arietinum L. Monosaccharide exhibited antioxidant effects in reduced 29% of free radical expression and glucolipid l;evels through its action on multiple signaling pathways including cell cycle arrest and anti pro inflammatoery property.
In a 16-week double blind randomized control trial of 116 individuals with metabolic syndrome, dietary intervention groups with administration of cinnamon [6 capsules (3 g) daily], significant improve all components of metabolic syndrome in a sample of Asian Indians in north India.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, cinnamon is a very hot herb, overdoses may induce toxicity.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Chromium and polyphenols from cinnamon improve insulin sensitivity. by Anderson RA1(PubMed)
(2) Cinnamaldehyde in diabetes: A review of pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and safety by Zhu R1, Liu H1, Liu C2, Wang L1, Ma R1, Chen B1, Li L1, Niu J1, Fu M3, Zhang D4, Gao S5.(PubMed)
(3) Cinnamic acid exerts anti-diabetic activity by improving glucose tolerance in vivo and by stimulating insulin secretion in vitro by Hafizur RM1, Hameed A2, Shukrana M3, Raza SA2, Chishti S2, Kabir N4, Siddiqui RA2.(PubMed)
(4) Effect of oral cinnamon intervention on metabolic profile and body composition of Asian Indians with metabolic syndrome: a randomized double -blind control trial by Gupta Jain S1, Puri S1, Misra A2, Gulati S3,4, Mani K5.(PubMed)
(5) Stimulatory Effects of Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum cassia) during the Initiation Stage of 3T3-L1 Adipocyte Differentiation by Lee SG1, Siaw JA2, Kang HW3.(PubMed)