Whole food(herbal medicine), linking health benefits in the prevention, management, and treatment of diseases has placed an important role in human history over many centuries. The finding of whole food medication by renowned scientists all over the world to replace the single ingredient of Western medicine with little or no side effect has been difficult due to no commercial benefit and patent right to producers.
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species in the onion genus, belonging to family Amaryllidaceae, native to central Asia. It has been used popularly in traditional and Chinese medicine in treating common cold and flu to the Plague, blood pressure, cholesterol, natural antibiotic, etc.
Garlic may be the next generation of natural testosterone reducer or inducer? High level of testosterone may alter the balance between ROS production and antioxidant defenses of that induce testicular antioxidants and free radicals, including glutathione (GSH), superoxide dismutase (SOD), and catalase (CAT) and ameliorate the reduction in testosterone levels.
In fact, like all natural phytochemicals, garlic is both testosterone booster and testosterone reducer, depending on the levels of testosterone in the body and amount of garlic intake.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Protective role of garlic oil against oxidative damage induced by furan exposure from weaning through adulthood in adult rat testis by El-Akabawy G1, El-Sherif NM2.(PubMed)
(2) Effects of garlic fractions consumption on male reproductive functions by Hammami I1, Nahdi A, Atig F, Kouidhi W, Amri M, Mokni M, May AE, May ME.(PubMed)
(3) Chronic crude garlic-feeding modified adult male rat testicular markers: mechanisms of action by Hammami I1, Amara S, Benahmed M, El May MV, Mauduit C.(PubMed)
(4) The inhibitory effects on adult male reproductive functions of crude garlic (Allium sativum) feeding by Hammami I1, Nahdi A, Mauduit C, Benahmed M, Amri M, Ben Amar A, Zekri S, El May A, El May MV.(PubMed)
(5) Modulatory effects of diallyl sulfide against testosterone- induced oxidative stress in Swiss albino mice by Prasad S1, Kalra N, Shukla Y.(PubMed)
(6) Testosterone and oxidative stress: the oxidation handicap hypothesi by Carlos Alonso-Alvarez,1,* Sophie Bertrand,1 Bruno Faivre,2 Olivier Chastel,3and Gabriele Sorci1,2(The Royal Society Publicizing)