Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Whole food(herbal medicine), linking health benefits in prevention, management and treatment of diseases has placed an important role in human history over many centuries. The finding of whole food medication by renowned scientists all over world to replace the single ingredient of Western medicine with little or no side effect has been difficult due to no commercial benefit and patent right to producers.
Cardiovascular diseases refer to heart diseases, affecting millions people in the world. According to statistic, over 17.7 million people died from CVDs in 2015, Hyperlipidaemia and hypertension are the risk factors of the diseases.
There are many causes of heart disease. Anything that serves to damage the inner lining of blood vessels and impedes the transportation of oxygen and nutrition to the heart can be defined as a risk of heart disease. Here are some early indication of heart disease symptoms:
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species in the onion genus, belonging to family Amaryllidaceae, native to central Asia. It has been used popularly in traditional and Chinese medicine in treating common cold and flu to the Plague, blood pressure cholesterol levels, natural antibiotic, etc.
Recent study suggested that garlic may be used for prevention and treatment of heart disease.
According to the Nihon University, organosulfur compounds found in garlic induce the functions of our body in attenuating the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Dr. Kulczyński B, the lead author insisted that the effectiveness of garlic for prevention and treatment of heart diseases, probably is the result of the whole herb in demonstration of their antioxidant, chemopreventive, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties.
Dr. Alali FQ, the lead author of the study also said, " Garlic (Allium sativum L.), a top-selling herbal dietary supplement, is renowned for its wide range beneficial effects, particularly in the treatment and prevention of CVD".
In fact, data published after year 2000 convincingly pointed out that garlic reduces cardiovascular risk substantially, through inhibition of abnormal plasma lipids, oxidized low density lipoproteins (LDL), abnormal platelet aggregation and a high blood pressure.
Adding garlic into one diet may reduce risk of the diseases if accompanied with the intake of more vegetables, fruits and change of lifestyle.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Higher blood pressure as a risk factor for diseases other than stroke and ischemic heart disease by Kokubo Y1, Iwashima Y2.(PubMed)
(2) Effect of Garlic and Lemon Juice Mixture on Lipid Profile and Some Cardiovascular Risk Factors in People 30-60 Years Old with Moderate Hyperlipidaemia: A Randomized Clinical Trial by Aslani N1, Entezari MH1, Askari G2, Maghsoudi Z2, Maracy MR3.(PubMed)
(3) Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases by Garlic-Derived Sulfur Compounds by Seki T1, Hosono T.(PubMed)
(4) Garlic (Allium sativum L.) and cardiovascular diseases by Ginter E1, Simko V.(PubMed)
(5) The importance of selected spices in cardiovascular diseases by Kulczyński B1, Gramza-Michałowska A1.(PubMed)
(6) Modulatory effects of garlic, ginger, turmeric and their mixture on hyperglycaemia, dyslipidaemia and oxidative stress in streptozotocin-nicotinamide diabetic rats by Madkor HR1, Mansour SW, Ramadan G.(PubMed)
(7) Garlic for Cardiovascular Disease: Prevention or Treatment? by Alali FQ1, El-Elimat T2, Khalid L2, Hudaib R2, Al-Shehabi TS3, Eid AH4.(PubMed)