Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Regular physical activity has long been found to associate to the prevention of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and other chronic diseases but guide lines to support older women in engagement in regular physical activity (PA) to reduce some climacteric symptoms and improve the quality of life are lacking.
Dr. Daley A and research team at the University of Birmingham said," Evidence was insufficient to show whether exercise is an effective treatment for vasomotor menopausal symptoms."(2) and "Exercise was not as effective as HRT" (3).
Indeed, in a pool of women who had participated in a 1-year intervention study, Kupperman index total score expressed the improvement of climacteric symptoms in women who participated in physical functioning(4)(5). Dr. Fontvieille A and research also added, "exercise and phytoestrogen may interfere in the improvement of climacteric symptoms in the long term"(4).
Unfortunately, in an Average adherence to frequency of walking of 71.6% of the expected walks in multiple regression revealed that frequency of walking may only improve sleep in menopausal status(7).
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
(1) Twelve-week exercise training and the quality of life in menopausal women - clinical trial by Dąbrowska J1, Dąbrowska-Galas M2, Rutkowska M1, Michalski BA3.
(2) Exercise for vasomotor menopausal symptoms. by Daley A1, Stokes-Lampard H, Thomas A, MacArthur C.
(3) Exercise for vasomotor menopausal symptoms by Daley A1, MacArthur C, Mutrie N, Stokes-Lampard H.
(4) Long-term exercise training and soy isoflavones to improve quality of life and climacteric symptoms BY Fontvieille A1,2, Dionne IJ1,2, Riesco E1,2.
(5) Effect of exercise combined with phytoestrogens on quality of life in postmenopausal women BY Riesco E1, Choquette S, Audet M, Tessier D, Dionne IJ.
(6) Daily physical activity and menopausal hot flashes: applying a novel within-person approach to demonstrate individual differences by Elavsky S1, Molenaar PC, Gold CH, Williams NI, Aronson KR.
(7) Menopausal status, moderate-intensity walking, and symptoms in midlife women by Wilbur J1, Miller AM, McDevitt J, Wang E, Miller J.