- Kyle J. Norton's Health Tips (948) Alternative Therapy, Whole Foods and Phytochemicals
- @General Health
- @Children Health
- #Women #Health
- My List of Super Foods
- @Phytochemicals In Foods
- Men Health
- Vitamin Therapy
- @Most common Types of Cancer
- Most Common Diseases of Elders
- @Obesity's complications and Weight Loss
- @Healthy Foods Index
- @Popular Chinese Herbs
- Phytochemicals - Cancers and Diseases
- @Popular Herbs
- Dietary Minerals
- 2400+ Researched Essays Through Holistic Clinical Trials and Studies
- Food Therapies
- Herbal Therapies
- Phytochemical therapy
- Alternative Therapy(Yoga, Anti Aging and Regular Walking)
- Tons of Recipes
Friday, 22 November 2013
Lose Weight With Foods Containing High Amounts of Fiber
Since fiber improves large intestine function and keeps the muscles of the large intestine strong, it speeds up the transit time of food and increases the size of stool (fecal bulk), thereby helping prevent constipation and hemorrhoids. Foods that contain fiber are typically low in fat and therefore it is a very important component in weight control as well.
In this article we will discuss why foods containing high amounts of fiber can eventually make you lose weight.
New Diet Breakthrough
Fast Weight Loss With Advance Dieting and Fat Burning Technique
1. Foods high in fiber offer more food per calories
Since most fiber can not be digested in your stomach, they have a negative calorie effect. Fiber also help to trick your stomach into feeling full with less calories than you would normally eat.
2. Prolong your meal
High fiber foods require lots of chewing and swallowing. Therefore it takes longer for you to finish your meal.
3. Fill up your stomach
Water soluble fiber absorbs water from your stomach and forms a kind of gel that swells up, causing receptors in your stomach to signal your brain that you are still full and no longer need to eat.
4. Stabilizes blood sugar
Foods containing high fiber such as whole grain, and dried bean release their sugar slowly into blood streams thus supporting blood glucose stability to help weight loss. Also a high fiber meal can affect blood sugar's response to the next meal, keeping your blood sugar more stable throughout the day.
5. Boost your HormonesGlucagon-Like Peptide-1, a small protein that is naturally produced in the human body and can slow the digestive process and giving a sense of fullness, causing you to lose weight.
6. Block some calories
Fiber blocks the absorption of calories and enhances your body's absorption of nutrients. Study shows that a diet containing only 20 grams of fiber a day absorb 8% more calories than a diet containing 48 grams of fiber.
Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Phytochemicals and Cancers and Diseases http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/blog-page_18.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home Page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca