1. Avoid fatigue
It may be the result of the physiological mechanisms that regulate blood pressure and actually trigger neurally mediated hypotension, because of miscommunication between the heart and the brain which causes blood pressure to lower when it should rise.(29)
2. Anxiety, fear, pain, intense emotional stress, hunger, or use of alcohol or drug
Sometime, you may suffer a simple fainting spell as a result of anxiety, fear, pain, intense emotional stress, hunger, or use of alcohol or drugs. Most people who suffer from simple fainting have no underlying heart or neurological (nerve or brain) problem.(30)
3. Avoid changing positions quickly and standing for long periods of time, always getting up from a sitting or lying-down position slowly by preventing postural hypotension cause of fainting
4. Drink plenty of fluids
At least 8-10 glasses per day is necessary to enhance the blood volume.
5. Aerobic exercise
Aerobic exercise can also help prevent fainting, and strengthening the leg muscles can improve the circulation and helps avoid pooling of blood in the lower part of the body.
6. Sleep with the foot of your bed raised
The position will promote blood flow to the brain and allow the blood trapped in the legs to return to the heart.
7. Avoid Wearing elastic stockings
As this may cause blood to be trapped in the leg of which reduce blood flow to the brain
8. Medication, such as diuretic, Vasodilators (hydralazine, nitrates, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors may cause the drop of blood pressure excessively
9. Tight clothing around the neck can reduce blood flow to the brain
10. Avoid caffeine
Too much caffeine may cause an arrhythmia(31), a fast or irregular heartbeat of that can lead chest pain, fainting, dizziness, shortness of breath, etc.
Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca