Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
b. Vitamin C
Vitamin C, presencted in aqueous compartments (e.g. cytosol, plasma, and other body fluids)(292) plays an important role in synthesis of collagen, carnitine, catecholamine and the neurotransmitter norepinephrine(293). As an water soluble vitamin, vitamin C can be easily carried in blood, operated in many parts of body. By recycling vitamin E, vitamin C also helps to fight against forming of free radicals(294). By enhancing the immune system(295)(296), it promotes against the microbial and viral(298) and irregular cell growth causes of infection and inflammation(297).
Vitamin C also is a free radical scavenger in inhibiting pollution cause of oxidation(299).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(292) Antioxidant functions of vitamins. Vitamins E and C, beta-carotene, and other carotenoids by Sies H1, Stahl W, Sundquist AR.(PubMed)
(293) Functional and physiological role of vitamin C transporters by Bürzle M1, Hediger MA.(PubMed)
(294) Ascorbic acid spares alpha-tocopherol and prevents lipid peroxidation in cultured H4IIE liver cells by Huang J1, May JM.(PubMed)
(295) Effect of vitamin C supplements on cell-mediated immunity in old people. by Kennes B, Dumont I, Brohee D, Hubert C, Neve P.(PubMed)
(296) Essential role of vitamin C and zinc in child immunity and health by Maggini S1, Wenzlaff S, Hornig D.(PubMed)
(297) Ascorbic acid: its role in immune system and chronic inflammation diseases by Sorice A, Guerriero E, Capone F, Colonna G, Castello G, Costantini S1.(PubMed)
(298) Multifunctional PLGA particles containing poly(l-glutamic acid)-capped silver nanoparticles and ascorbic acid with simultaneous antioxidative and prolonged antimicrobial activity by Stevanović M1, Bračko I, Milenković M, Filipović N, Nunić J, Filipič M, Uskoković DP.(PubMed)
(299) The prevention of air pollution damage to plants by the use of vitamin C sprays. by FREEBAIRN HT.(PubMed)