Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
Genetic mutation is a condition of changes of DNA structure and alteration in the inherited nucleic acid sequence of the genotype(169). There are always a concern of some dementia patients with inherited trails for passing them to their children.
1. Linkage of Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) to 2q35-q26
Genetic mutation of chromosome 2q35-q36 Lewy bodies (DLB) are multiplex, due to its complex mechanism than generally monogenic disorders. Identifying the first familial DLB gene may contribute to an entry point of DLB pathology, according to Belgian family,researchers(170)
2. VCP gene R155H mutation
Some patients in the same family with frontotemporal dementia (FTD) have been diagnosed with high risk of cognitive decline due to the recurrent R155Hmutation, according to University of Genova(171).
3. Genetic mutation and Alzheimer's disease
4 genes have been identified to affect development of AD. with the amyloid precursor protein (APP ) gene, presenillin gene (PSEN-1), and presenillin gene (PSEN-1)) affect younger people, and apolipoprotein E (APOE ) iaffects older people(172).
4. Chromosome 3 (FTD-3) caused by a truncating mutation in CHMP2B
Presymptomatic CHMP2B mutation was found to associate to significantly decreased cerebral blood flow (CBF) affecting brain capillaries(173) and contributing to the early on set of dementia.
5. Mutations in the NOTCH3
Mutations in the NOTCH3 gene are responsible for hereditary stroke disorder, contributed to an adult onset of hereditary ischemic stroke, vascular dementia and psychiatric disorders(174).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(169) (169) Smoking: effects on multiple sclerosis susceptibility and disease progression by Dean M. Wingerchuk(PMC)
(170) Comprehensive genetic and mutation analysis of familial dementia with Lewy bodies linked to 2q35-q36 by Meeus B1, Nuytemans K, Crosiers D, Engelborghs S, Peeters K, Mattheijssens M, Elinck E, Corsmit E, De Deyn PP, Van Broeckhoven C, Theuns J.(PubMed)
(171) Inclusion body myopathy, Paget's disease of the bone and frontotemporal dementia: recurrence of the VCP R155H mutation in an Italian family and implications for genetic counselling by Viassolo V1, Previtali SC, Schiatti E, Magnani G, Minetti C, Zara F, Grasso M, Dagna-Bricarelli F, Di Maria E.(PubMed)
(172) About Dementia Types of Dementia Genetic Mutations(Dementia guide)
(173) Presymptomatic cerebral blood flow changes in CHMP2B mutation carriers of familial frontotemporal dementia (FTD-3), measured with MRI. by Lunau L1, Mouridsen K, Rodell A, Ostergaard L, Nielsen JE, Isaacs A, Johannsen P; FReJA Consortium.(PubMed)
(174) Novel mutation of the notch3 gene in arabic family with CADASIL. by Bohlega S1.(PubMed)