Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
The expression of metal-binding proteins or peptides in microorganisms and plants in order to enhance heavy metal accumulation and/or tolerance has great potential, according to Dr. Malin Mejárea, Leif Bülow in the study of Metal-binding proteins and peptides in bioremediation and phytoremediation of heavy metals, leading to reduced oxidative stress defence in plants
Metallothionein, a family of cysteine-rich(244), low molecular weight proteins binds both physiological heavy metals(245) through detoxified fraction of accumulation(245) by capturing harmful superoxide and hydroxyl radicals(246) through binding the metal ions(247)(248) bounded to cysteine(249).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(244)Lactoferrin in infant formulas: effect on oxidation by Satué-Gracia MT1, Frankel EN, Rangavajhyala N, German JB.(PubMed)
(245) Contrasting metal detoxification in polychaetes, bivalves and fish from a contaminated bay.by Fan W1, Xu Z2, Wang WX3.(PubMed)
(246) Channa punctata brain metallothionein is a potent scavenger of superoxide radicals and prevents hydroxyl radical-induced in vitro DNA damage by Atif F1, Kaur M, Ansari RA, Raisuddin S.(PubMed)
(247) In vitro free radical scavenging activity of hepatic metallothionein induced in an Indian freshwater fish, Channa punctata Bloch by Atif F1, Kaur M, Yousuf S, Raisuddin S.(PubMed)
(248) Possible role of cutaneous metallothionein in protection against photo-oxidative stress--epidermal localization and scavenging activity for superoxide and hydroxyl radicals by Hanada K1, Baba T, Hashimoto I, Fukui R, Watanabe S.(PubMed)
(249) Quantitation of human metallothionein isoforms: a family of small, highly conserved, cysteine-rich proteins by Mehus AA1, Muhonen WW, Garrett SH, Somji S, Sens DA, Shabb JB.(PubMed)