Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
a. Vitamin A
Vitamin A occurred in the form retinol is best known for its function in maintaining a critical role in vertebrate development, cell differentiation, reproduction, vision and immune system(286). The vitamin also acts as an the major peroxyl radical scavenger role in biological lipid phases such as membranes or low-density lipoproteins (LDL)(291)(288), including incidence of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) with respiratory failure(290), in fighting the increased free radicals activity by radiation(287), and enhancement of the productions of insulin pancreas(289).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(286) Vitamin A/retinol and maintenance of pluripotency of stem cells by Khillan JS1.(PubMed)
(287) In vivo changes in plasma coenzyme Q10, carotenoid, tocopherol, and retinol levels in children after computer tomography by Halm BM1, Lai JF2, Morrison CM2, Pagano I2, Custer LJ2, Cooney RV3, Franke AA4.(PubMed)
(288) Nonalcoholic red wine extract and quercetin inhibit LDL oxidation without affecting plasma antioxidant vitamin and carotenoid concentrations by Chopra M1, Fitzsimons PE, Strain JJ, Thurnham DI, Howard AN.(PubMed)
(289) Vitamin A deficiency causes hyperglycemia and loss of pancreatic β-cell mass by Trasino SE1, Benoit YD1, Gudas LJ2.(PubMed)
(290) Effects of early inhaled nitric oxide therapy and vitamin A supplementation on the risk for bronchopulmonary dysplasia in premature newborns with respiratory failure by Gadhia MM1, Cutter GR2, Abman SH3, Kinsella JP4(PubMed)
(291) Antioxidant functions of vitamins. Vitamins E and C, beta-carotene, and other carotenoids by Sies H1, Stahl W, Sundquist AR.(PubMed)