Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
Parkinson disease (PD) is a disabling, progressive condition cause of cognitive deficits due to the interruption of frontal-subcortical loops that facilitate cognition and that parallel the motor loop, affecting motor function.These include olfactory deficit, sleep problems such as rapid eye movement behaviour disorder, constipation and male erectile dysfunction.(194).
Other symptoms due to dopamine (DA) deficiency, include, dysexecutive behaviors(196), such as planning, abstract thinking, flexibility and behavioural control and postural disabilities(197) and
2. Difficulty swallowing
3. Choking, coughing, or drooling
4. Excessive salivation
5. Excessive sweating
6. Loss of bowel and/or bladder control(195)
A.6. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD)
People who have eaten contaminated beef in many years, may be infected with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) without even knowing it. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is a quickly progressing and fatal disease, characterized by rapidly progressive dementia. Initially, individuals experience problems withmuscular coordination, personality changes, including impaired memory, judgment, and thinking and impaired vision. People with the disease also may experience insomnia, depression, or unusual sensations.(198).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(194) Non-motor symptoms of Parkinson's disease: diagnosis and management by Salawu FK1, Danburam A, Olokoba AB.(PubMed)
(195) Parkinson’s Disease and Parkinson’s Dementia(Helpguide.org)
(196) Anterior cingulate dopamine turnover and behavior change in Parkinson's disease.by Gallagher CL1, Bell B, Palotti M, Oh J, Christian BT, Okonkwo O, Sojkova J, Buyan-Dent L, Nickles RJ, Harding SJ, Stone CK, Johnson SC, Holden JE.(PubMed)
(197) Biomarkers of Parkinson's disease: present and future. by Miller DB1, O'Callaghan JP2.(PubMed)
(198) Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Fact Sheet(NIH)