Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
The expression of added to a mixture in order to remove or de-activate impurities and unwanted oxygen in the cellular level for reduced risk of oxidative stress defence in plants and animals.
Flavonoid also known as Vitamin P and citrinare, is a yellow pigments having a structure similar to that of flavones occurred in varies plants. The antioxidant has been in human history for over thousands of years and discovered by A. S. Szent-Gyorgi in 1930. Vitamin C and flavonoids combination has shown to expressed wound healing in animal model(276).
Flavonoids process a property as antioxidants in inhibition of cell growth, differentiation and development, and overexpressed in gastric cancer, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, etc., probably through cell cycle arrest and induced apoptosis(277). Intake of antioxidant flavonoids is associated to the reduced risk of incident dementia(278) and mild cognitive impairment(279).
Although nitric oxide is considered a free radical produced by immune system to destroy microbial(281) and cancerous cells(282)(283). Over produced NO, showed to induce inflammation(280). Flavonoids processed an ability in inhibited NO production of peroxynitrite(284) found to induce mitochondrial dysfunction associated with PD progression(285) and cause of inappropriate damage to blood and tissues(284).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(276) Influence of sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) flavone on dermal wound healing in rats by Gupta A1, Kumar R, Pal K, Singh V, Banerjee PK, Sawhney RC.(PubMed)
(277) Flavonoids identified from Korean Scutellaria baicalensis induce apoptosis by ROS generation and caspase activation on human fibrosarcoma cells by Zhang J1, Park HS, Kim JA, Hong GE, Nagappan A, Park KI, Kim GS.(PubMed)
(278) Intake of flavonoids and risk of dementia.by Commenges D1, Scotet V, Renaud S, Jacqmin-Gadda H, Barberger-Gateau P, Dartigues JF.(PubMed)
(279) Flavonoids and dementia: an update by Orhan IE, Daglia M, Nabavi SF, Loizzo MR, Sobarzo-Sánchez E, Nabavi SM1.(PubMed)
(280) Nitric oxide in immunity and inflammation by Coleman JW1.(PubMed)
(281) Inducible defense mechanism against nitric oxide in Candida albicans by Ullmann BD1, Myers H, Chiranand W, Lazzell AL, Zhao Q, Vega LA, Lopez-Ribot JL, Gardner PR, Gustin MC.(PubMed)
(282) RADICAL CAUSES OF CANCER by SP Hussain
(283) The role of nitric oxide in cancer by Xu W1, Liu LZ, Loizidou M, Ahmed M, Charles IG.(PubMed)
(284) Green tea extract and its polyphenols markedly inhibit luminol-dependent chemiluminescence activated by peroxynitrite or SIN-1 by Van Dyke K1, McConnell P, Marquardt L.(PubMed)
(285) Integrating glutathione metabolism and mitochondrial dysfunction with implications for Parkinson's disease: a dynamic model by Vali S1, Mythri RB, Jagatha B, Padiadpu J, Ramanujan KS, Andersen JK, Gorin F, Bharath MM.(PubMed)