Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
According to physical complications of patients with dementia occurred in the 12 months from April 2007 to March 2008 recorded in Ichinomiya CityHospital, Ichinomiya, the physical complications can be divided into two categories:
** Serious emergencies occurred with a possible high risk of mortality within a few days (e.g. pneumonia and upper airway obstruction); and
**Life-threatening complications arising required diagnosis and treatment by specialists from other medical departments (e.g. bone fracture andcancer)(202).
Pneumonia is common among patients with advanced dementia, especially toward the end of life, due to microbial infection, according to Beth IsraelDeaconess Medical Center(203).
2. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSAS)
The prevalence of OSAS increased with aging, occurring in up to 25% of older adults and up to 48% in patients with Alzheimer's disease, showed to induce symptoms of hypoxia, fragmented sleep, daytime sleepiness, cognitive dysfunction, functional decline, and brain damage, due to reduced cerebral blood flow, ischemic brain lesions, microvascular reactivity, white matter lesions, and grey matter loss(204)
3. Bone fracture
Bone mass and dementia in elderly hip fracture patients may be associated to levels of different aluminium concentrations in water supplies in the areas affecting the negative calcium balance of age-related osteoporosis together predispose to senile dementia.(205)
4. Urinary incontinence
Urinary incontinence is a common problem in dementia. Almost invariably, the person with dementia will develop incontinence as the diseaseprogresses. However, the primary reasons for incontinence are often not because of any significant pathology in the urinary system. Rather, it is due to factors outside the urinary system, including insertion of tube in assisting urinary flow(206)
5. Venous thromboembolism
Venous thromboembolism (VTE), caused by a blood clot breaking loose and traveling in the blood, in patients with dementia had a high incidence of fatal pulmonary embolism (PE) and fatal bleeding, according to the study of 37988 patients with 1316 (3.5%) having dementia(207).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(202) Physical complications for elderly inpatients with senile dementia in the Imaise Branch of Ichinomiya City Hospital by Ukai K1, Mizuno Y.(PubMed)
(203) Survival and comfort after treatment of pneumonia in advanced dementia. b Givens JL1, Jones RN, Shaffer ML, Kiely DK, Mitchell SL.(PubMed)
(204) [Obstructive sleep apnea and cognitive impairment in the elderly].[Article in French]by Onen F1, Onen H.(PubMed)
(205) Bone mass and dementia in hip fracture patients from areas with different aluminium concentrations in water supplies.by Wood DJ1, Cooper C, Stevens J, Edwardson J.(PubMed)
(206) Urinary incontinence in dementia - a practical approach. by Yap P1, Tan D.(PubMed)
(207) Venous thromboembolism in immobilized patients with dementia. Findings from the RIETE registry. by Nuñez MJ, Villalba JC, Cebrián E, Visoná A, Lopez-Jimenez L, Núñez M, Szwebel TA, Luque JM, Jaras MJ, Monreal M; RIETE Investigators.(PubMed)