Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Fibromyalgia, according to the American College of Rheumatology 1990 Criteria for the Classification of Fibromyalgia in the newly proposed criteria for the classification of fibromyalgia are 1) widespread pain in combination with 2) tenderness at 11 or more of the 18 specific tender point sites(a) as a result in responding to pressure.
Different mediators of central inflammation in dysfunctional and inflammatory pain have been found to associate with patient with Fibromyalgia(127). Certain phytochemicals have found effectively for treatment of inflammatory symptoms of patient with FM, including the following
1. Polyphenols(-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG)(Green tea)
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), including catechins, is phytochemicals of Flavan-3-ols, in the group of Flavonoids (polyphenols) found abundantly catechin in green tea.The majoe phytochemical has showed to process anti viral and bacterial effects through immune expression such as chronic or acute inflammation(128). Dr. Xiao J and the research team at the Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology suggested, pure extract of (-) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) inhibited inflammatory effects through its antioxidant activities against oxidative stress and down regulated pro-inflammatory markers(129).
According to the Universitat de Girona (UdG), Polyphenols(-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) also showed to reduce pain in attenuate the alterations by diminishing apoptotic gene overexpression in skeletal muscles(130).
In the consideration of the safety amount for healthy individuals to take green tea, Dr. Chow HH and colleagues said, "green tea polyphenol products in amounts equivalent to the EGCG content in 8-16 cups of green tea once a day or in divided doses twice a day for 4 weeks. There is a >60% increase in the systemic availability of free EGCG after chronic green tea polyphenol administration at a high daily bolus dose (800 mg EGCG or Polyphenon E once daily)(131).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(128) Compounds derived from epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) as a novel approach to the prevention of viral infections by Hsu S.(PubMed)
(129) Epigallocatechin gallate attenuates fibrosis, oxidative stress, and inflammation in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease rat model through TGF/SMAD, PI3 K/Akt/FoxO1, and NF-kappa B pathways by Xiao J1, Ho CT, Liong EC, Nanji AA, Leung TM, Lau TY, Fung ML, Tipoe GL.(PubMed)
(130) (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) attenuates functional deficits and morphological alterations by diminishing apoptotic gene overexpression in skeletal muscles after sciatic nerve crush injury by Renno WM1, Al-Maghrebi M, Al-Banaw A(PubMed)).