Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Fibromyalgia, according to the American College of Rheumatology 1990 Criteria for the Classification of Fibromyalgia in the newly proposed criteria for the classification of fibromyalgia are 1) widespread pain in combination with 2) tenderness at 11 or more of the 18 specific tender point sites(a) as a result in responding to pressure.
Prevention and Management
The Do and do not’s list
What to avoid may be the first question of people age of 50 and over who concern that they may be in stage of developing the disease. Other people may want to know what they can do to protect themselves against the early onset.
1. Reduce intake of saturated and trans fat and increase intake of omega 3 fatty acids
The results of over 13 double-blind, placebo-controlled studies involving a total of more than 500 people suggest that omega-3 fatty acids may improve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. One of the ways it appears to work is by decreasing the production of inflammatory chemicals(80).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(78) Effects of the Dietary ω3:ω6 Fatty Acid Ratio on Body Fat and Inflammation in Zebrafish (Danio rerio). by Powell ML1, Pegues MA2, Szalai AJ2, Ghanta VK3, D'Abramo LR4, Watts SA3.(PubMed)
(79) ω3-polyunsaturated fatty acids suppress lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 expression in macrophages and animal models vt Li Z1, Ren W1, Han X1, Liu X1, Wang G1, Zhang M1, Pang D1, Ouyang H1, Tang X1.(PubMed)
(80) Overview of Omega-3 Fatty Acid Therapies by J. Chris Bradberry, PharmD and Daniel E. Hilleman, PharmD(PubMed)