The lower respiratory tract infection are the infection consisting of the trachea (wind pipe), bronchial tubes, the bronchioles, and the lungs, including the bronchitis and pneumonia. According to The World Health Report 2004 – Changing History(1), in 2002 lower respiratory track infection were still the leading cause of deaths among all infectious diseases, and accounted for 3.9 million deaths worldwide and 6.9% of all deaths that year.
Pneumonia is defined as a condition of the inflammation of the lung as a result of infection, caused by bacteria, such as bacteria Streptococcus pneumoniae or influenza viruses in most cases. Fungi, such as Pneumocystis jiroveci, certain medication such as PPI Stomach Acid Drugs and other conditions such as impaired immune systems.
E.1. The do and do not’s list
1. Wash your hand thoroughly with soap and water 15-20 seconds can help to reduce the risk of catching common cold and influrenza. Use alcohol-based hand gels if washing is not possible.
2. Cover sneeze and coughing and prevent hand-to-hand passage.
3. Enhance your immune function to protect your body against invasion of foreign invasion, including bacteria and virus.
4. Traditional Mediterranean diet
Eating plenty of fruit, vegetables and fish keep lungs healthy. Those who follow a diet closest to this ” Mediterranean ” ideal are less likely as their peers with eating habits furthest from this pattern to develop chronic lung disease. A good amount of fresh vegetable juices are a good way to start healing, along with adding a variety of spices such as ginger, onions, and garlic. The emphasis should be on eating as healthy a diet as possible(55).
5. Eat your fruit and vegetables
Fruits and vegetables not only are very nutritional but also contains high amount of antioxidants which can combat against bacteria and virus invasion.
6. Protect yourself by preventing to be infected by people with the disease
Pneumonia vaccine is now available. Also take the vaccines of other diseases such as Measles, flu, chikenpox, etc. can cause pneumonia.
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca