People experience anxiety differently. Some people feel a sudden moment of anxiety just a bad feeling, it comes and goes, only lasting a short time. Depending on how people cope with the moments of anxiety, the events can be brief or last a few days.
However, in some persons, if anxiety does not go away, they may require treatment from the related field specialists.
According to the statistic, anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the age of 18 and older, or 18.1% of the population every year.
The exact causes of anxiety disorders are debatable. However, a family history of anxiety recent or prolonged exposure to stress, excessive consumption of stimulants such as caffeine or tobacco is associated with the onset of the disorders.
The symptoms of anxiety disorders can be psychological or physical, including difficulty concentrating and sleeping, irritability, persistent stomachaches or diarrhea, sweaty palms, shaking and rapid heartbeat.
Other patients may also experience frequent nervousness, restlessness, or being tense feelings of danger, panic, or dread rapid heart rate rapid breathing, or hyperventilation,..... you may have developed an anxiety disorder.
On finding a potential phytochemical for the treatment of psychological disorders, researchers investigated the efficacy of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) for anxiety symptoms compared with controls.
* The administration of omega 3 fatty acid showed an association between clinical anxiety symptoms among participants with omega-3 PUFA treatment compared with control arms (Hedges g, 0.374; 95% CI, 0.081-0.666; P = .01).
* Furthermore, in subgroup analysis, injection of Omega 3 fatty acid showed that the association of treatment with reduced anxiety symptoms was significantly greater in subgroups with specific clinical diagnoses than in subgroups without clinical conditions.
* Moreover, The anxiolytic effect of omega-3 PUFAs was significantly better than that of controls only in subgroups with a higher dosage (at least 2000 mg/d) and not in subgroups with a lower dosage (<2000 mg/d).
Intake of Omega-3 fatty acids in the form of supplements should be taken with extreme care to prevent overdose acute liver toxicity.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You. How-To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Association of Use of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids With Changes in Severity of Anxiety Symptoms: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis by Su KP1,2,3, Tseng PT4, Lin PY5,6,7, Okubo R8, Chen TY9,10,11, Chen YW12, Matsuoka YJ. (PubMed)
(2) A potential role for adjunctive omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids for depression and anxiety symptoms in recent onset psychosis: Results from a 16 week randomized placebo-controlled trial for participants concurrently treated with risperidone by Robinson DG1, Gallego JA2, John M3, Hanna LA4, Zhang JP2, Birnbaum ML2, Greenberg J4, Naraine M4, Peters BD4, McNamara RK5, Malhotra AK2, Szeszko PR. (PubMed)