Regular and daily moderate green tea intake may have a potential effect in increasing the lifespan in human, some scientists suggested.
Some researchers suggested that human longevity without health issue can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Dr. Small GW, the lead author in the study "A short-term healthy lifestyle program combining mental and physical exercise, stress reduction, and healthy diet was associated with significant effects on cognitive function and brain metabolism. Reduced resting activity in the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex may reflect the greater cognitive efficiency of a brain region involved in working memory".
In the study to reaffirm the effect of green tea in increasing lifespan in various experimental animal models, researchers at the University of California Irvine launched an investigation to examine whether green tea acts to increase the lifespan of the fruit fly by modulating iron regulators, specifically, mitoferrin, a mitochondrial iron transporter, and transferrin, found in the hemolymph of flies
Furthermore, the application of green tea exerted a strong and negatively impact on male fertility as shown by a reduced number of offspring produced and increased mating latency
* The application of the green tea extract demonstrates a significant increase in the mean lifespan (+ 3.3 days) and the 50% survival (+ 4.3 days) as well as improved fitness
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Green tea polyphenols require the mitochondrial iron transporter, mitoferrin, for lifespan extension in Drosophila melanogaster by Lopez TE1, Pham HM1, Nguyen BV1, Tahmasian Y1, Ramsden S1, Coskun V1, Schriner SE1, Jafari M. (PubMed)
(2) Green tea polyphenols extend the lifespan of male drosophila melanogaster while impairing reproductive fitness by Lopez T1, Schriner SE, Okoro M, Lu D, Chiang BT, Huey J, Jafari M.(PubMed)
(3) Epigallocatechin gallate affects glucose metabolism and increases fitness and lifespan in Drosophila melanogaster by Wagner AE1, Piegholdt S1, Rabe D1, Baenas N1,2, Schloesser A1, Eggersdorfer M3, Stocker A4, Rimbach G. (PubMed)
(4) Effects of a 14-day healthy longevity lifestyle program on cognition and brain function by Small GW1, Silverman DH, Siddarth P, Ercoli LM, Miller KJ, Lavretsky H, Wright BC, Bookheimer SY, Barrio JR, Phelps ME. (PubMed)
(5) Foods for a Strong Heart, Brain, and Bones By John Donovan