Scientists may have found a whole food which processes a potential effect to improve the function of the immune system against infectious micro-pathogens, some studies suggested.
Immune system disorders are a chronic condition caused by the abnormal under-activity or over-activity of the immune system.
In the examining the effect of the hot-extracts isolated from fruit's peel of banana on human health researchers at the joint study led by the National Pingtung University of Science and Technology launched an evaluation to observe the antibacterial activity from aquatic animals, and immunostimulating potential, disease resistance and anti-hypothermal stress in giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii.
* The L. plantarum CIF17AN2 exhibited anti-Salmonella mechanisms through secretion of antimicrobial compounds, adhesion ability and competitive adhesion to mucin on HT-29 cell line.
* The enhancement of anti-Salmonella activity due to the addition of saba starch corresponded a significant decrease in pH and an increase of lactic acid and short chain fatty acids.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Effects of hot-water extract of banana (Musa acuminata) fruit's peel on the antibacterial activity, and anti-hypothermal stress, immune responses and disease resistance of the giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbegii by Rattanavichai W1, Cheng W. (PubMed)
(2) Antagonistic mechanisms of synbiosis between Lactobacillus plantarum CIF17AN2 and green banana starch in the proximal colon model challenged with Salmonella Typhimurium by Uraipan S1, Brigidi P2, Hongpattarakere T3. (PubMed)
(3) The Impact of Diet on Immunity and Respiratory Diseases by Wypych TP1, Marsland BJ1, Ubags NDJ.(PubMed)