Scientists may have found a natural whole food for the prevention and treatment of skin melanoma cancer, according to some studies.
Skin melanoma is a skin cancer characterized by the alternation of the pigment-containing cells known as melanocytes. However, in the rare case, melanoma can also occur in the mouth, intestines, or eye.
1. Superficial spreading melanoma, the type of cancer has a tendency to spread grow outward and spread across the surface of the skin, accounted for 70% of all melanoma skin cancer.
The rich golden liquid considered one of healthy sweet food for replacing the use of white sugar and artificial sweetener by many people.
In the finding a natural ingredient for the reduction of risk and treatment of melanoma skin cancer, researchers launched an investigation to determine the effect of chrysin, a flavonoid present in honey, propolis, against human uveal melanoma cell lines (M17 and SP6.5)
Dr. Fernandez-Cabezudo MJ, the lead author said, "Although better control of tumor growth was observed in animals treated with paclitaxel alone or in combination with manuka honey (61% inhibition), a dramatic improvement in host survival was seen in the co-treatment group".
In support of the above differentiation, a joint study led by Nazarbayev University also suggested that honey processed the anti-carcinogenic effects in vitro and in a murine model of melanoma.
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Chrysin induces cell apoptosis in human uveal melanoma cells via intrinsic apoptosis by Xue C1, Chen Y2, Hu DN3, Iacob C4, Lu C5, Huang Z. (PubMed)
(2) Honey: A Therapeutic Agent for Disorders of the Skin by McLoone P1, Oluwadun A2, Warnock M3, Fyfe L. (PubMed)
(3) Intravenous administration of manuka honey inhibits tumor growth and improves host survival when used in combination with chemotherapy in a melanoma mouse model by Fernandez-Cabezudo MJ1, El-Kharrag R, Torab F, Bashir G, George JA, El-Taji H, al-Ramadi BK. (PubMed)
(4) Update in genetic susceptibility in melanoma by Miriam Potrony,1 Celia Badenas,2,3 Paula Aguilera,1,2 Joan Anton Puig-Butille,2,3Cristina Carrera,1,2 Josep Malvehy,1,2 and Susana Puig. (PMC)