Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
Tyrosol is a phytochemical compound, a derivative of phenethyl alcohol, belongings to the group of tyrosol esters, found mostly in olive oil. The phytochemical is best known for its antioxidants in protecting the forming of free radicals and lipid oxidation causes of heart disease(383).
1. Antioxidant effects
Tyrosol attenuated the elevated cellular concentrations of reactive oxygen species, NO scavenging(386) and lipid peroxidation, against bacterial invasion(386), DNA damage induced by dioxin toxicity(384) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)(385) probably through vary antioxidant-dependent mechanisms. Neurologically, tyrosol showed to exhibit its protective effect against dopaminergic neuronal induced degradation(387) and neurotoxicity(388).
2. Alzheimer Disease
In Alzheimer Disease, tyrosol has shown to protect neuro-cells damage against amyloid-β-Induced toxicity, probably through anti inflammatory pathways(389). In women, the phytochemical also exerted its antioxidative activity(391), in removing harmful compounds from the body, reducing risk of bacterial respiratory tract, intestinal, and genital tract infections(392), suppressing LDL(392) causes of the development of cardiovascular disease; and preventing oxidation induced diseases and conditions, such as cardiovascular disorders(392), cancer(392), osteoporosis(393)(394),Alzheimer disease(390)(395)(396)(397).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(382) Pharmacology of platelet inhibition in humans: implications of the salicylate-aspirin interaction GIOVANNI DE GAETANO, M.D., PH.D., CHIARA CERLETTI, PH.D., ELISABETrA DEJANA, PH.D., AND ROBERTO LATINI, M.D.(PLATELETS AND VASCULAR OCCLUSION)
(383) Tyrosol and hydroxytyrosol are absorbed from moderate and sustained doses of virgin olive oil in humans by Miró-Casas E1, Covas MI, Fitó M, Farré-Albadalejo M, Marrugat J, de la Torre R.(PubMed)
(384) Olive oil and its phenolic constituent tyrosol attenuates dioxin-induced toxicity in peripheral blood mononuclear cells via an antioxidant-dependent mechanism by Kalaiselvan I1, Dicson SM1, Kasi PD1.(PubMed)
(385) Evaluation of potential antigenotoxic, cytotoxic and proapoptotic effects of the olive oil by-product "alperujo", hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol and verbascoside by Anter J1, Tasset I2, Demyda-Peyrás S1, Ranchal I3, Moreno-Millán M1, Romero-Jimenez M1, Muntané J3, Luque de Castro MD4, Muñoz-Serrano A1, Alonso-Moraga Á5.(PubMed)
(386) Phenolic compounds and antioxidant capacity of virgin olive oil. by Franco MN1, Galeano-Díaz T2, López O3, Fernández-Bolaños JG3, Sánchez J4, De Miguel C5, Gil MV6, Martín-Vertedor D1.(PubMed)
(387) Tyrosol exerts a protective effect against dopaminergic neuronal cell death in in vitro model of Parkinson's disease. by Dewapriya P1, Himaya SW, Li YX, Kim SK.(PubMed)
(388) Caffeic acid, tyrosol and p-coumaric acid are potent inhibitors of 5-S-cysteinyl-dopamine induced neurotoxicity by Vauzour D1, Corona G, Spencer JP.(PubMed)
(389) Tyrosol and hydroxytyrosol, two main components of olive oil, protect N2a cells against amyloid-β-induced toxicity. Involvement of the NF-κB signaling by St-Laurent-Thibault C1, Arseneault M, Longpré F, Ramassamy C.(PubMed)
(390) Olive oil biophenols and women's health by Fistonić I1, Situm M, Bulat V, Harapin M, Fistonić N, Verbanac D.(PubMed)
(391) Biological properties of olive oil phytochemicals. by Visioli F1, Galli C.(PubMed)
(392) Antiatherogenic components of olive oil. by Visioli F1, Galli C.(PubMed)
(393) The effect of olive oil on osteoporosis prevention by García-Martínez O1, Rivas A, Ramos-Torrecillas J, De Luna-Bertos E, Ruiz C.(PubMed)
(394) Olive oil in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis after artificial menopause. by Liu H1, Huang H1, Li B1, Wu D1, Wang F1, Zheng Xh1, Chen Q1, Wu B1, Fan X1.(PubMed)
(395) Cognitive health and Mediterranean diet: just diet or lifestyle pattern? by Yannakoulia M1, Kontogianni M1, Scarmeas N2.(PubMed)
(396) Employing Alzheimer disease animal models for translational research: focus on dietary components by Grossi C1, Ed Dami T, Rigacci S, Stefani M, Luccarini I, Casamenti F.(PubMed)
(397) Olive-oil-derived oleocanthal enhances β-amyloid clearance as a potential neuroprotective mechanism against Alzheimer's disease: in vitro and in vivo studies. by Abuznait AH1, Qosa H, Busnena BA, El Sayed KA, Kaddoumi A.(PubMed)