Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
Tangeritin, one of the flavones, is found in tangerine and many citrus peels.
1. Neuroprotective effects
Natural antioxidant tangeretin, may be used as neuroprotective agent, for its significant effects on protection of striato-nigral integrity and functionality in patients with Parkinson's disease(327), probably through its anti-neuroinflammatory activity(328) via mitochondrial depolarization(329) in attenuated reactive oxygen species generation.
Mature and immature calamondin (Citrus mitis Blanco) peel, containingtangeretin showed to exhibit its antioxidant(331) effects in enhancing the highest oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) and superoxide scavenging effect(330), as well as ameliorating oxidative stress causes of DNA damage(332), mammary carcinoma(333)(334) and diabetes(335).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(327) Tissue distribution and neuroprotective effects of citrus flavonoid tangeretin in a rat model of Parkinson's disease by Datla KP1, Christidou M, Widmer WW, Rooprai HK, Dexter DT.(PubMed)
(328) Tangeretin exerts anti-neuroinflammatory effects via NF-κB modulation in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated microglial cells by Shu Z1, Yang B1, Zhao H2, Xu B1, Jiao W1, Wang Q1, Wang Z1, Kuang H3.(PubMed)
(329) Mild mitochondrial depolarization is involved in a neuroprotective mechanism of Citrus sunki peel extract by Wu JJ1, Cui Y, Yang YS, Jung SC, Hyun JW, Maeng YH, Park DB, Lee SR, Kim SJ, Eun SY.(PubMed)
(330) Antioxidant activity and effective compounds of immature calamondin peel by Yu MW1, Lou SN, Chiu EM, Ho CT.(PubMed)
(331) Polymethoxylated flavones, flavanone glycosides, carotenoids, and antioxidants in different cultivation types of tangerines ( Citrus reticulata Blanco cv. Sainampueng) from Northern Thailand by Stuetz W1, Prapamontol T, Hongsibsong S, Biesalski HK.(PubMed)
(332) Tangeretin ameliorates oxidative stress in the renal tissues of rats with experimental breast cancer induced by 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene by Lakshmi A1, Subramanian SP2.(PubMed)
(333) Chemotherapeutic effect of tangeretin, a polymethoxylated flavone studied in 7, 12-dimethylbenz(a)anthracene induced mammary carcinoma in experimental rats. by Lakshmi A1, Subramanian S2.(PubMed)
(334) Tangeretin, a citrus pentamethoxyflavone, exerts cytostatic effect via p53/p21 up-regulation and suppresses metastasis in 7,12-dimethylbenz(α)anthracene-induced rat mammary carcinoma by Arivazhagan L1, Sorimuthu Pillai S2.(PubMed)
(335) Effect of tangeretin, a polymethoxylated flavone on glucose metabolism in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. by Sundaram R1, Shanthi P2, Sachdanandam P3.(PubMed)