Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
People who have eaten contaminated beef in a prolonged period of times may be infected by infectious agent prion(514) without even knowing it. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is a quickly progressing and fatal disease(513) inducing dementia(515), especially in elder(516), causing degeneration of skeletal muscle, peripheral nerves(517) linked to mutations in the PrP gene(518). CJD is characterized by rapidly progressive dementia(513)(519). Initially, individuals experience of epilepsy seizure(519), problems with muscular coordination(522); cognitive change (loss of motor planning, loss of motor functioning's, inability to speak)(519), such as impaired memory(521), loss of functional independence(523) and impaired vision(520). People with the disease also may experience insomnia(524)(525), depression(526)(527), or unusual sensations(522).
Other medication used to control aggressive and uncontrolled behavior, such as gamma-aminobutyric acid(541)(542)(543) with functions of inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system(540), (541)(543). Dopamine and serotonin(542)(543) also functioning as a neurotransmitter may be helpful.
b. Common side effects are not limit to
b.3.1. Feeling agitated, shaky or anxious
b.3.3. Diarrhea or constipation
b.3.4. Loss of appetite
b.3.5. Weight loss
b.3.7. Blurred vision
b.3.8. Excessive sweating
b.3.10. Dry mouth
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(514) An overview of human prion diseases by Imran M1, Mahmood S.(PubMed)
(515) Rapidly progressive dementia: prion diseases and other rapid dementias by Geschwind MD.(PubMed)
(516) Neuroimaging of rapidly progressive dementias, part 1: neurodegenerative etiologies by Degnan AJ1, Levy LM.(PubMed)
(517) Degeneration of skeletal muscle, peripheral nerves, and the central nervous system in transgenic mice overexpressing wild-type prion proteins by Westaway D1, DeArmond SJ, Cayetano-Canlas J, Groth D, Foster D, Yang SL, Torchia M, Carlson GA, Prusiner SB.(PubMed)
(518) Prion protein transgenes and the neuropathology in prion diseases by DeArmond SJ1, Prusiner SB.(PubMed)
(519) [Differential diagnosis of status epilepticus in intensive care: about one case of sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob].[Article in French] by Chauvin A1, Dubost JL2, Cleophax C2, Niclot P3, Thuong M2.(PubMed)
(520) Prion protein accumulation in eyes of patients with sporadic and variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease by Head MW1, Northcott V, Rennison K, Ritchie D, McCardle L, Bunn TJ, McLennan NF, Ironside JW, Tullo AB, Bonshek RE.(PubMed)
(521) Fast progressive memory loss in a 63-year-old man by De Smet K1, De Maeseneer M, Amir TY, De Mey J.(PubMed)
(522) Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Fact Sheet(NIH)
(523) Accuracy of diagnostic criteria for sporadic creutzfeldt-jakob disease among rapidly progressive dementia by Tagliapietra M1, Zanusso G, Fiorini M, Bonetto N, Zarantonello G, Zambon A, Ermani M, Monaco S, Manara R, Cagnin A.(PubMed)
(524) Hereditary Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and fatal familial insomnia by Gambetti P1, Parchi P, Chen SG.(PubMed)
(525) Genetic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and fatal familial insomnia: insights into phenotypic variability and disease pathogenesis. by Capellari S1, Strammiello R, Saverioni D, Kretzschmar H, Parchi P.;(PubMed)
(526) Sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease presenting as major depression by Jiang TT1, Moses H, Gordon H, Obah E.(PubMed)
(527) [Course of anxiety, depression, and quality of life in relatives of patients with Creutzfeldt-Jakob-Disease][Article in German]by Riedemann C1, Zerr I, Kropp S, Otto A, Poser S, Herrmann C.(PubMed)
(541) Alterations of neurotransmitter norepinephrine and gamma-aminobutyric acid correlate with murine behavioral perturbations related to bisphenol A exposure by Ogi H1, Itoh K2, Ikegaya H3, Fushiki S1.(PubMed)
(542) Social and neural determinants of aggressive behavior: pharmacotherapeutic targets at serotonin, dopamine and gamma-aminobutyric acid systems by Miczek KA1, Fish EW, De Bold JF, De Almeida RM.(PubMed)
(543) Escalated aggressive behavior: dopamine, serotonin and GABA by de Almeida RM1, Ferrari PF, Parmigiani S, Miczek KA.(PubMed)