Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
A.1. Treatments of mild and moderate Alzheimer's disease and Diminished quality of acetylcholine
1. Cholinesterase inhibitors
a. Cholinesterase inhibitors are the primary treatment, including tacrine(409)(410)(Cognex), donepezil(411)(412)(Aricept), rivastigmine(407)(408)(Exelon), and galantamine (Reminyl) for reductions in acetylcholine and acetyltransferase activity(406) induced cognitive symptoms of Alzheimer disease (AD).
According to Dr. Trinh NH and the research team at the Massachusetts General Hospital, there was no difference in efficacy among variouscholinesterase inhibitors(413). Persistent drug treatment had a positive impact on AD progression in advanced disease(414).
In the article, Cholinesterase Inhibitors, posted in the Minister of health, the inhibitors, improved the effectiveness of acetylcholine either by increasing the levels in the brain or strengthening the way nerve cells response in communication between nerve cells, may temporarily promote or stabilize the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease(415).
b. Side effects are not limit to(416)(417)
b.5. Abdominal pain
b.6. Loss of appetite
b.8. Weight loss
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(409) WITHDRAWN: Tacrine for Alzheimer's disease. by Qizilbash N1, Birks J, Lopez Arrieta J, Lewington S, Szeto S.(PubMed)
(410) Tacrine for Alzheimer's disease. by Qizilbash N1, Birks J, López-Arrieta J, Lewington S, Szeto, S. (PubMed)
(411) Donepezil for mild cognitive impairment by Birks J1, Flicker L.(PubMed)
(412) Donepezil for dementia due to Alzheimer's disease by Birks J1, Harvey RJ.(PubMed)
(413) Efficacy of cholinesterase inhibitors in the treatment of neuropsychiatric symptoms and functional impairment in Alzheimer disease: a meta-analysis by Trinh NH1, Hoblyn J, Mohanty S, Yaffe K.(PubMed)
(414) Persistent treatment with cholinesterase inhibitors and/or memantine slows clinical progression of Alzheimer disease by Rountree SD1, Chan W, Pavlik VN, Darby EJ, Siddiqui S, Doody RS.(PubMed)
(416) Therapeutic Goals (ChE-Is)?(Alsonline)
(417) Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor(Wikipedia)