Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
Treatment of Dementia Associated to Multi-infarct dementia - Antipsychotics (olanzapine, quetiapine)
2. Antipsychotics (olanzapine, quetiapine)
a. Antipsychotic drugs effectively treat psychosis caused by a variety of conditions including dementia(581). Psychotic symptoms are classified as either positive or negative. Positive symptoms include hallucinations, delusions, thought disorders, bizarre or disorganized behavior(582). Negative symptoms include anhedonia, flattened affect, apathy, and social withdrawal(583).
b. Side effects are not limit to
In most cases, adverse effects are usually dose dependent and influenced by patient characteristics, including age and gender(584).
b.2. Dry mouth and
b.3. Blurred vision
b.4. Sleepiness and slowness
b.5. Weight gain
b.6. Stiffness and shakines
b.7. Hormone change
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(572) Vascular dementia: different forms of vessel disorders contribute to the development of dementia in the elderly brain. by Thal DR1, Grinberg LT, Attems J.(PubMed)
(573) [Vascular dementia: big effects of small lesions].[Article in French]by Gold G1, Kövari E.(PubMed)
(574) Depressive Symptoms in Alzheimer's Disease and Multi-infarct Dementiaby William E. Reichman, MD.(Sagejournasl)
(581) The long-term effects of conventional and atypical antipsychotics in patients with probable Alzheimer's disease by Lopez OL, Becker JT, Chang YF, Sweet RA, Aizenstein H, Snitz B, Saxton J, McDade E, Kamboh MI, DeKosky ST, Reynolds CF 3rd, Klunk WE.(PubMed)
(582) Threat/control-override symptoms and emotional reactions to positive symptoms as correlates of aggressive behavior in psychotic patients by Nederlof AF1, Muris P, Hovens JE.(PubMed)
(583) Two subdomains of negative symptoms in psychotic disorders: established and confirmed in two large cohorts by Liemburg E1, Castelein S, Stewart R, van der Gaag M, Aleman A, Knegtering H; Genetic Risk and Outcome of Psychosis (GROUP) Investigators.(PubMed)