Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
a. Antidepressant is a type of psychiatric medication used to treat depression(443), including mood disorder(439), dysthymia(440)(441) and anxiety disorders(442)(443). According to Purpan-Casselardit Hospital, 34.8% of patients with AD are prescribed antidepressant foe daily use in AD(444).
b. Side effects are not limit to(445)
b.1. Dry mouth,
b.2. Blurred vision
b.6. Sexual problems
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(439) Antidepressant-associated mood elevations in bipolar II disorder compared with bipolar I disorder and major depressive disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis by Bond DJ1, Noronha MM, Kauer-Sant'Anna M, Lam RW, Yatham LN.(PubMed)
(440) Orphan comparisons and indirect meta-analysis: a case study on antidepressant efficacy in dysthymia comparing tricyclic antidepressants, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and monoamine oxidase inhibitors by using general linear models by Ballesteros J1.(PubMed)
(441) An open treatment trial of duloxetine in elderly patients with dysthymic disorder by Kerner N1, D'Antonio K2, Pelton GH1, Salcedo E3, Ferrar J3, Roose SP1, Devanand D1.(PubMed)
(442) Adding psychotherapy to antidepressant medication in depression and anxiety disorders: a meta-analysis by Cuijpers P1, Sijbrandij M, Koole SL, Andersson G, Beekman AT, Reynolds CF 3rd.(PubMed)
(443) The efficacy of psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy in treating depressive and anxiety disorders: a meta-analysis of direct comparisons by Cuijpers P1, Sijbrandij M, Koole SL, Andersson G, Beekman AT, Reynolds CF 3rd.(PubMed)
(444) Antidepressant use in Alzheimer's disease patients: results of the REAL.FR cohort by Arbus C1, Gardette V, Bui E, Cantet C, Andrieu S, Nourhashémi F, Schmitt L, Vellas B; REAL.FR Group.(PubMed)