Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. According to a community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home, musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(*).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
In the study carry out a cross-sectional survey on prevalence of musculoskeletal symptoms, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ankylosing spondylitis (AS), and gout, Dr. Dai SM, and the research team at the Second Military Medical University, in the interviewe a total of 6584 adults (3394 women, 3190 men) with the response rate of 86.6%. showed that symptoms occurred more frequently in the following sites: knee 7.0% (95% CI 6.4-7.6%), lower back 5.6% (95% CI 5.0-6.2%), shoulder 4.7% (95% CI 4.2-5.2%), and neck 2.4% (95% CI 2.0-2.8%). Women complained of rheumatic symptoms more frequently than men. The standardized rates of RA, AS, gout, symptomaticknee osteoarthritis, and soft tissue rheumatism were 0.28% (95% CI 0.15-0.41%), 0.11% (95% CI 0.03-0.19%), 0.22% (95% CI 0.11-0.33%), 4.1% (95% CI 3.6-4.6%), and 3.4% (95% CI 3.0-3.8%), respectively(1a).
Most frequent symptoms of gout as a result of tophus(4), according to studies including
1. Warmth(1), pain(1), particular endpoint pain(2), swelling(1), erythema(1), and extreme tenderness(2)(called podagra. when it effects the big toe), according to the Cadence Physician Group/Orthopaedics(1)
2. Very red or purplish skin on the affect joint(5)
In fact, symptoms are quite noticeable, you may feel well when you go to bed but wake up during the night with intense pain in one or few joints and sometime with fever. The symptoms may go away in a few days, but can return from time to time. Chronic gout can cause lumps(4) below the skin around the affect areas.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(*) Musculoskeletal disorders and disability in persons aged 85 and over: a community survey. by van Schaardenburg D1, Van den Brande KJ, Ligthart GJ, Breedveld FC, Hazes JM.(PubMed)
(1) Diagnosis and management of gout in total knee arthroplasty by Buck M1, Delaney M.(PubMed)
(2) Rilonacept in the treatment of acute gouty arthritis: a randomized, controlled clinical trial using indomethacin as the active comparator by Terkeltaub RA, Schumacher HR, Carter JD, Baraf HS, Evans RR, Wang J, King-Davis S, Weinstein SP.(PubMed)
(3) The effect of good and poor walking shoe characteristics on plantar pressure and gait in people with gout by Stewart S1, Dalbeth N2, McNair P3, Parmar P4, Gow P5, Rome K3.(PubMed)
(4) Tophi as first clinical sign of gout by Thissen CA1, Frank J, Lucker GP.(PubMed)
(5) Symptoms of gout(NHS choice)
(6) [Fever and back pain--a case report of spinal gout].[Article in German] by Schorn C1, Behr C, Schwarting A.(PubMed)