Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. According to a community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home, musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(*).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
Tophi is a forming of lumps building up around the joint due to chemical called uric acid. According to the University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, tophi may be managed and treated by non-surgical and surgical procedures(102).
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(103) Allopurinol for chronic gout by Seth R1, Kydd AS, Buchbinder R, Bombardier C, Edwards CJ.(PubMed)
(104) Uricosuric medications for chronic gout by Kydd AS1, Seth R, Buchbinder R, Edwards CJ, Bombardier C.(PubMed)
(105) Dietary supplements for chronic gout by Andrés M1, Sivera F, Falzon L, Buchbinder R, Carmona L.(PubMed)
(106) Lifestyle interventions for chronic gout by Moi JH1, Sriranganathan MK, Edwards CJ, Buchbinder R.(PubMed)