Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. According to a community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home, musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(*).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
Diabetes is a condition caused by insufficient insulin entering the bloodstream to regulate the glucose. It is either caused by cells in pancreas dying off or receptor sites clogged up by fat and cholesterol. In some cases, diabetes is also caused by allergic reactions of cells in the immune system.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(56) Prevalence of gout with comorbidity aggregations in southern Taiwan by Tu FY1, Lin GT2, Lee SS3, Tung YC4, Tu HP5, Chiang HC6.(PubMed)
(57) Lipid abnormalities in Taiwan aborigines with gout by Chou CT1, Chao PM.(PubMed)
(58) A Snack Dietary Pattern Increases the Risk of Hypercholesterolemia in Northern Chinese Adults: A Prospective Cohort Study by Na L1, Han T1, Zhang W1, Wu X1, Na G1, Du S1, Li Y1, Sun C1.(PubMed)
(59) Dietary supplementation contributes to lifestyle improvement in hypercholesterolemic patients in real-life contexts by Bruckert E1, Masana L, Chapman MJ, Descamps O, Bosi E, Allaert FA.(PubMed)
(60) [Studies on association between nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and hyperuricemia: current status and future prospects].[Article in Chinese] by Li YM1.(PubMed)