Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. According to a community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home, musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(*).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
Kidney stone is a composed of mineral salts formed in the kidneys. Men account for the 80% of those with kidney stones and are at risk of the forming between 30 and 40 years of age. About 75% of kidney stones are calcium stones.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(107) Minimally invasive surgical treatment for kidney stone disease by Rodríguez D1, Sacco DE2.(PubMed)
(108) Current practice in Latin America of flexible ureterorenoscopy with laser for treating kidney stones responses on a Latin American questionnaire[Article in English, Spanish] by Manzo BO1, Bertacchi M2, Lozada E3, Rasguido A4, Aleman E5, Cabrera M6, Rodríguez A7, Manzo G3, Sánchez H3, Blasco J8.(PubMed)
(109) CARD8 rs2043211 polymorphism is associated with gout in a Chinese male population by Chen Y1, Ren X, Li C, Xing S, Fu Z, Yuan Y, Wang R, Wang Y, Lv W.(PubMed)
(110) The association between renal stone disease and cholesterol gallstones: the easy to believe and not hard to retrieve theory of the metabolic syndrome by Ahmed MH1, Barakat S, Almobarak AO.(PubMed)
(111) Effects of green tea on urinary stone formation: an in vivo and in vitro study by Jeong BC1, Kim BS, Kim JI, Kim HH.(PubMed)
(112) 1,2,3,4,6-Penta-O-galloyl-beta-D-glucose reduces renal crystallization and oxidative stress in a hyperoxaluric rat model by Lee HJ1, Jeong SJ, Lee HJ, Lee EO, Bae H, Lieske JC, Kim SH.(PubMed)