Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. According to a community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home, musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(*).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
Diseases associated with Gout
According to the UK Gout Society, diseases associated to gout may include
Psoriasis is an autoimmune diseases induced abnormal skin path with expression of redness, itchy, and scaly. According to the joint study led by the University of Trieste, the increased incidence of a large number of diseases which share an inflammatory origin probably due to the pro-inflammatory cytokine spillover from active psoriatic lesions leading to a large inflammation on distant tissues(95).
Recent studies by some renowned institutions suggested that green tea(99) and grape(100) may be the next generation of ingredient extracted from natural sources for reduced risk and treatment of psoriasis.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(96) Methotrexate in psoriasis: 26 years' experience with low-dose long-term treatment by Haustein UF1, Rytter M.(PubMed)
(97) Psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and risk of gout in US men and women by Merola JF1, Wu S2, Han J3, Choi HK4, Qureshi AA5.(PubMed)
(98) Psoriasis and uric acid: a population-based cross-sectional study by Lai YC1, Yew YW2.(PubMed)
(99) Green tea protects against psoralen plus ultraviolet A-induced photochemical damage to skin by Zhao JF1, Zhang YJ, Jin XH, Athar M, Santella RM, Bickers DR, Wang ZY.(PubMed)